1 reply to this topic

#1 nthei

nthei

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 05:24 PM

Greetings! I just got back from Chi Chi's Mexican Restaurant, for anyone living in Canton, Ohio, the manager at the Chi Chi's on Dressler is great! He talked to me on the phone and when I got there, he sat down with me and explained some things on their foods and preparation. Wonderful. I had a salad with no shell (of course) and no chips and grilled chicken, no dressing. Chi Chi's fries all their chips (at least at this store) in the same fryer as the wheat flour items. They only three fryers there. I hope I'm not repeating this information. I apologize if so. I didn't ask him about their salad dressings and therefore steared clear on that. I have to say for me, it was good. I usually get the taco platter there, but after learning that info., no go on that any more. I've always loved their salads, will miss the chips, but will be happier that I can go there and enjoy a meal with my friends and stay healty.

Have a great day!
Christine

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Wish

Wish

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 07:44 PM

Christine,

Thanks for the info.! It's always great to be able to add another restaurant to the gluten-free friendly list!

~wish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: