No replies to this topic

#1 EricaM15

EricaM15

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

I seem to have lost a number of foods already. I'm down to a diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds--although the legumes may have been a CC issue. I stopped eating nuts for a couple days for no reason. I simply I ran out and didn't feel like eating any at the time. Yesterday, I got almonds and ate a whole bunch. There was no contamination warning on the label, but I'm not sure I trust it. I woke up with seemingly darker eyecircles today, which I always get after discovering an intolerance or possibly cross-contamination. I thought maybe I was imagining it, but it seemed like my eyes got worse thoughout the day. By the end of the today, my left eye was bloodshot and irritated. I had no bowel issues until later today after eating some more almonds. At around the same time, I had a salad with pea shoots that were processed in a facility with wheat (it said on the package, but I stupidly decided to risk it). After that, I started feeling tired, warm, bloated, gassy, slightly dehydrated, had some diarrhea, drank some water, and then it stopped. The episode only lasted a few hours and was very mild. The rest of the night, I've been unable to satisfy my hunger for longer than a couple hours. I decided to try sprouting my nuts tonight to see if that would make it easier for me to digest them, though I'm not sure if the nuts were the issue or if I was glutened from possible CC from the sprouts and the thing with my eyes is just in my imagination. Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: