1 reply to this topic

#1 USF1970

USF1970

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

I am sorry to report that the ONLY Outback Steakhouse in the COUNTRY that offered gluten-free 'blooming onions' (at the Roswell, GA store)  is no longer doing so.  FORTUNATELY I called before I drove the 40 miles to get there and yep, they offer them no longer.  Something about a filtration system, etc and they 'don't want us to get sick w/contaminated flour' etc.  So sad........it was SO good while it lasted.............SO GOOD. <_<

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

I am sorry to report that the ONLY Outback Steakhouse in the COUNTRY that offered gluten-free 'blooming onions' (at the Roswell, GA store)  is no longer doing so.  FORTUNATELY I called before I drove the 40 miles to get there and yep, they offer them no longer.  Something about a filtration system, etc and they 'don't want us to get sick w/contaminated flour' etc.  So sad........it was SO good while it lasted.............SO GOOD. <_<

While it might be unfortunate for a few for a while, it's important that 'they get it".  Outback is a great place to eat.  I only wish they would be open for lunch.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: