Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Just Diagnosed. "no" Symptoms. What Do I Do?

• Please log in to reply

18 replies to this topic

#16 Vinturi

Vinturi

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

I'm a huge fan of Kind bars. I was going to suggest that, but I see you're all stocked! :) I keep them in my purse, and they're surprisingly filling in a pinch. The cranberry one is my favorite.

Another website for cooking at home that I have found very helpful is gfoverflow.com

Good Luck!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Smylinacha

Smylinacha

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

2 yes ago ,my Dr told me I had high liver enzymes and asked me if I had a drinking problem. I do not think 1 beer a day is cause for alarm. Then the hypo thyroid DX came. I always got sick on certain foods but thought nothing of it and then last years up until 2 months ago became very ill.And I read that you can have no symptoms for years and then all of the sudden....bam!

#18 myquest7846

myquest7846

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

2 yes ago ,my Dr told me I had high liver enzymes and asked me if I had a drinking problem. I do not think 1 beer a day is cause for alarm. Then the hypo thyroid DX came. I always got sick on certain foods but thought nothing of it and then last years up until 2 months ago became very ill.And I read that you can have no symptoms for years and then all of the sudden....bam!

This is very true.  My Dr. told me that sometimes you may have it since birth, but it takes some kind of change in your body to trigger it.  In my case I believe it was my knee surgeries, some people report another kind of health problem which triggers it.

#19 Psyche

Psyche

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Kind bars, nuts, and non-gluten jerky were my best friends during a recent trip.

Something witty this way comes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: