Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Portal 2

4 posts in this topic

Okay, I admit it, I like computer games. I'm playing Portal 2 again, plus the community chambers which are fun because gamers like me get to make a test chamber and have people play through it. Test chambers are what Portal is all about. Mad robot controlling thousands of miles of a scientific facility underground with an uncountable amount of test chambers and one human tester left., you.

I'm a dork.

But if you play computer games and are on Steam, check out my test chambers and see if the puzzles are fun or silly or what not. In the Portal 2 workshop search for "Flying and Floating", "Buttons of Chaos", and "Hobbit Hole".

I'm not great at making puzzles by an means but I just thought this could spark some fun for celiac gamers. ;)

Ads by Google:

I'm all about the board games, playing on Pogo a lot and play all the music games on my 360. I want my Lollipop Chainsaw game back sooo bad! Stupid ex taking it and trading it in so HE could get a new game. Grrrr.

Oh, also, if you're a gamer, come to Seattle sometime for PAX! It's EVERYTHING gamer convention, from board games to all video games and more! So much fun!

I love the sarcasm in Portal games.  The song is kinda catchy too.