2 replies to this topic

#1 julissa

julissa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

I read over some old threads about Passover, and l looked for some items in my store. I was thrilled to find everything Passover friendly. we are doing it at my house and it is going to be a 100% gluten-free Passover, I am so happy!!

for people coming to my house I am asking one family to bring wine, the the other to bring fresh fruit.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

HI Julissa,

I like Passover.  My local Giant groceries tend to overstock the Manachevitz coconut macaroons and then put them on sale afterwards.  Nice deal!  I hope you enjoy your Passover.  Just leave some of those macaroons for the rest of us. :)

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#3 luvs2eat

luvs2eat

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

My daughter was so happy to find a box of gluten-free matzoh. She said it was $10 per box... I'd totally pay $10 per box!!

luvs2eat
Living in the beautiful Ozark mountains in Arkansas
positive blood tests and later, positive biopsy
diagnosed 8/5/02, gluten-free (after lots of mistakes!) since that day
Dairy free since July 2010 and NOT happy about it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: