Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Doctor Is Asking A Lot Of Skin Questions

3 posts in this topic

I am negative for Celiac, but have Gluten Ataxia. I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis three years ago. I really don't have anything that looks like psoriasis except inside my ears (grose.) What I DO have, though, is a rash around my hairline and in my scalp that are like pimples that bleed. Is that what DH is like? Three years ago a dermatologist said that I had "sebo-psoriasis" -- that in the spectrum of dermatologic disorders starting at contact dermatitis, it progresses to exzema, then seborrhea, then psoriasis. He said that it wasn't "true psoriasis". My neurologist has been asking LOTS of questions about the rash to the extent that he wants to biopsy it -- should I have that done???

Ads by Google:

My DH looks like little teeny blisters that cluster together, while the skin underneath is kind of red and raised. If I scratch them they will bleed or ooze gross fluid (don't know what it is, don't want to know). It's horribly, horribly itchy and stings at the same time.

It can't hurt to just have the biopsy done just to see.

That's kind of how my hairline is . . . I think I will go ahead and get it done. Thanks for the info . . . .