2 replies to this topic

#1 joeessex

joeessex

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

hi all my name is joe ! anyhow i am 27 years old and in around September i kept feeling mysteriously ill and getting alot of anxiety and depression mainly anxiety and feeling ill all the time, sick dizzy a feeling of not myself stomach pains and cramps alot of feeling ill after eating someday ok other days very bad flu like symptoms feeling foggy in the head panic attacks 2 of my main symptoms where red eyes or like a blood shot eye and post nasal drip constant swallowing basically i want feeling well lol in lots of ways anyway i noticed in around December January that i would feel ill after eating certain types of foods pastry ect and other things so around 2 and a half weeks ago the anxiety had gotten good and i decided after reading about celiac and gluten intolerance to compleatly cut out gluten even in condiments toothpaste i cut it completely out the very nexy day i still felt abit ill but slightly less i then felt iller than before i almost like withdrawal symptoms they soon went and i didnt feel ill any more my red eyes that where red almost everyday compleatly went the post nasel drip stopped almost other night with the red eyes and i didnt feel sick after eating anymore my stools started to look better and within a week i was feeling great like i hadent felt in a long while then 5 days ago i eat somethings that contain glutain without knowing i let my guard down and within one hour i started to feel sick and then i had ditherer bad aswell i felt very anxious the next day i felt sick ill had slightly red eyes and the post nasel drip was back the day after that i felt abit dizzy and very sick afetr eating and more runny stools then the day after i felt a bit better then we get to today post nasil drip has gone ted eyes gone anxiety good no depression and dont feel sick atall doctor thinks i have had a virus along with anxiety but the nutritionist thinks the proofs in the pudding and i am gluten sensitive ok sorrry for lack of punctuation as i am not good at typing thanks for reading my post i have enjoyed learning about celiac and what i can and cant eat i would like really for as people with epericance your thoughts on what i have gone throgh kind regards joe  

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Cara in Boston

Cara in Boston

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Resume eating gluten and go to the doctor for a blood test.  I definitely sound like you are intolerant.  If you don't feel you need an "official" diagnosis, stop eating gluten 100% - be careful of even the smallest amounts and cross contamination.  

I had many of your symptoms.  Most were gone within a week, some took a little longer.  Now if I accidentally have gluten - even the tiniest amount, I am sick for days.  It can take weeks for me to get back to normal.  I don't make mistakes often.

Good luck to you.

Cara

#3 joeessex

joeessex

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Resume eating gluten and go to the doctor for a blood test.  I definitely sound like you are intolerant.  If you don't feel you need an "official" diagnosis, stop eating gluten 100% - be careful of even the smallest amounts and cross contamination.  

I had many of your symptoms.  Most were gone within a week, some took a little longer.  Now if I accidentally have gluten - even the tiniest amount, I am sick for days.  It can take weeks for me to get back to normal.  I don't make mistakes often.

Good luck to you.

Cara

Good luck to you.

Cara

thanks Cara i am feeling better and better everyday the further away from gluten i get in time the greater i feel!   i am not going to eat nasty gluten and feel rubbish as far as i am concerned i have confirmed proof i am intolerant and i look forward to feeling great in my new lifestyle thanks : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: