This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Nutribullet

Dylanm

Dylanm Rookie

I recently gave in and purchased the NutriBullet.  This is a new blender from the makers of the MagicBullet.  There are many differences with the NutriBullet and the MagicBullet.  The first would be the look.  The NB is so much bigger than the MB.  The blades are different as well.  With the MB there are only 4 small blades while the NB has 6 large blades.  One difference that you cannot see is the power, internally there is more juice.  

Now the NB suggests you put 50% leafy greens, 50% fruits and some seeds or nuts and top off with water.  I have one for breakfast and generally one with or after supper.  This is an amazing product.  It literally extracts all of the good stuff our bodies need and sometimes do not get by just eating the foods.  Sometimes things like the skins just go through us and our bodies do not have a chance to fully digest all of the nutrients.  The NB truly blends EVERYTHING you put in it!  I was able to see a difference within the first few days.  I am sleeping better, feeling better and I know I am doing better.

This was recommended to me by a friend, I used it and recommended it to another friend, she used it and recommended to another friend.... It is a chain reaction.  Be the first in your group to bring this life changing product in.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

gringa-lg Newbie

what are some of the recipes you use? im always looking for a new one! 

i have the ninja masterfood processor/blender and it works wonders! its by far the best blender I've ever had and at a reasonable price too! my favorite juice is 2c spinach, 1c frozen pineapple and 2 frozen bananas. soo tasty! :)

Dylanm Rookie

what are some of the recipes you use? im always looking for a new one! 

i have the ninja masterfood processor/blender and it works wonders! its by far the best blender I've ever had and at a reasonable price too! my favorite juice is 2c spinach, 1c frozen pineapple and 2 frozen bananas. soo tasty! :)

I don't have any specific recipes that I follow.  No mater what, I always have 50% greens and 50% fruit.  Depending on the day I may put and apple to thicken it up or a banana to make it sweet.  I also will put almonds, ground flax or sesame seeds.  I did find this bag of mixed greens at Costco that had baby kale and spinach and another leafy green and I found it had a very fresh taste when I used it in my smoothie.  With the NB it comes with a recipe book but I tend to just throw in what I have.  I find this way I get variety and each day is a new taste.

Archived