This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

gluten-free Wraps

maximoo

maximoo Enthusiast

I discovered gluten-free wraps made by a co called "Goodbye Gluten"  I was actually at an Entenmann's outlet buying a glutenous treat for me ( I don't have celiac) and there it was!  gluten-free Wraps!! in original & multigrain. There are 6 in a pack & it costs $2! yes $2!! I bought a pk for my kids & they like it.  I tasted it too & they are pretty decent.  They do crumble a bit but that's ok for the price & that they are gluten-free.  I'm sure they cost more in any other store as this was an outlet. Unfortunately I don't know if I can get them there again, but if I do I'll get a few packs to freeze.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kenlove Rising Star

Sure wish they had them in Hawaii!

gringa-lg Newbie

im going to have to look for those! im not gluten intolerant but am supporting my hubby.......and the only thing i could find shopping today was rice flour tortillas. apparently they dont hold together too well so idk how well they will do for creating a wrap. 

mamaw Community Regular

we can buy  goodbye gluten free   bread  but  not the  wraps...go  figure....We  do  like  the  Rudi's  wraps....

karichelle Newbie

I like the Rudi's ones too, but I wish I could find some that are as pliable as wheat flour ones. I have high hopes for the Udi's ones but it will probably be months before I see them.

• 3 weeks later...
maximoo Enthusiast

At my local publix I saw a package of gluten-free wraps by Toufayan by the deli area.  I did nit buy them as no price tag was visible plus  I have 1/2 pkg of Goodbye Gluten wwraps  in fridge & a full 1 in the freezer but as soon as those are gone I will try the Toufayan

Has anybody had these wraps yet?

kenlove Rising Star

don't know the name toufayan-- the only ones we have are the brown rice wraps. Don't  have the Rudi's either

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

corden Newbie

At my local publix I saw a package of gluten-free wraps by Toufayan by the deli area.  I did nit buy them as no price tag was visible plus  I have 1/2 pkg of Goodbye Gluten wwraps  in fridge & a full 1 in the freezer but as soon as those are gone I will try the Toufayan

Has anybody had these wraps yet?

I buy them every week , they are the best wraps out there, my daughter will only eat them ,And i spoke with toufayan company and you can freeze them so i buy them in bulk 

maximoo Enthusiast

thx corden I hope they aren't too expensive

CommonTater Contributor

Awww I wish we could find those. I love the Udi's flour tortilla's but I can't get those around here either. I bought some from Gluten Free mall but seldom get them becauuse frozen food shipping is crazy and they count as 1/2 unit even though they lay flat and take up no space.

love2travel Mentor

You can make them! Not at my computer where the recipes are saved. They really are not difficult.

IrishHeart Veteran

You can make them! Not at my computer where the recipes are saved. They really are not difficult.

They are better homemade, I agree... and here are a few  suggestions!

Open Original Shared Link

Cara in Boston Enthusiast

The Udi's ones are good - not perfect, but better than anything else I have tried.  If you are having trouble with them not being pliable, just warm them in the microwave between two slightly damp paper towels and they work MUCH better.  This might work with other brands too.

Cara

Archived