Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Whole Foods Product Recommendations

5 posts in this topic

so I am making a trip to Whole Foods later today, and if you have any recommendations for spectacular products they sell, please share!!  i will be taking out a small loan before I go shopping  :P

Ads by Google:

Pick up some of the new Glutino toaster pastries...they're really good. Top shelf in the breakfast aisle at our store here. They also have a nice selection of Udi's and some bakery items. Eatpastry gluten-free refrigerated cookie dough.

We are getting a Whole Foods next fall... the first on in Mississippi. I can't wait. Y'all keep adding recommendations so I will ready when they open.

I know this is too late for you, but FWIW...

Whenever I go there, I stock up on cookies from the frozen section. In our store, there are some gluten-free things in the regular freezer section, but there's also a whole separate gluten-free section next to the cake counter. My daughter loves the star-shaped lemon cookies.

I also sometimes splurge on Udi's blueberry muffins, if we happen to be out of the ones I make myself.

We love whole foods (I don't love the prices!) but there are a few things we buy there a lot. First, if you want to make pies (fruit, quiche, chicken pot pie) we love their brand of frozen pie crust. The best! I take it to Holidays for get togethers, and no one knows its gluten-free. There are 2 in a package in the freezer.

We also love the Against the Grain Baggets (spelling?). There are 2 long thin loafs in one bag in the freezer section. SO good. We use them to make french dips, subs, and most often garlic bread. So good! I also stock up on the gluten free "graham" crackers. They are nice to have when the kids aren't feeling good. Easy on the tummy. Good luck!