2 replies to this topic

#1 Colleeney

Colleeney

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Does anyone else get horrible patches of skin that feel like a combination of having sand paper and a hot iron working on the patch. First time I actually thought I had shingles. It seems to happen as I begin recovering from a gluten ingestion. I bloated horribly this time so wondered if it was the skin shrinking back. Hurts to type as it's mid side back so arm movement pulls on area. So weird!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Colleeney

Colleeney

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

I see that there have been many views but no replies. Does that mean this is not connected to Celiac? I feel like I have a horrible sun burn on my right side torso but there is nothing there like sores or bumps. I am very discouraged and hoped someone else had this experience. All I can do is put cold wet clothes on the area. Anyone?

#3 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

You may need to simply be patient to see if anyone responds and says they have had a similar experience. It is an early spring weekend and there are a lot of people who aren't around and haven't been here to read and see this. Look at the other topics in the same area that have super high views, no replies. A fair number of those may even be random google searches bringing people here. Try to have a little patience and see if anyone pops in, give it a little more time.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: