Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Hair And Make-Up

3 posts in this topic

I am relatively new to being gluten free. I spend hours on Google trying to figure out what I can and cannot have. But after months of being very strict and giving up many of my favorite foods, I am still struggling with exhaustion, spacey-ness, and an inability to focus (The digestive issues and joint pain are more or less under control) . So I thought I should look into my hair and make-up products. I am a Cosmetologist and by extension, a product junkie. I've been looking into various lines of make-up and hair products, but can't find information on specific items. I know I can write the various manufacturers, but I have so much in the way of products, I was hoping you could share your experiences on what has bothered you in the past, or what you have found to work. I realize everyone is different, but I thought that it would give me a good basis to look at. Thank You!

Ads by Google:

I'm very sensitive and don't obsess over my hair/makeup products. What's important is chapstick/lipgloss/anything that might come into contact with your mouth. If you touch your face/hair a lot then just make sure you wash your hands before you eat, which is usually a given anyway.

Sorry I don't have a better answer!