Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

When Will My Libido Come Back? Im Scared Straight!

libido

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 wonderingman

wonderingman

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

I have cut gluten dairy and processed sugar. I feel great like a new person. It is important to know that I have gone gluten free for 3 months. I have been to an endocrinologist and labs are normal. For ex: thyroid and cortical are just fine.

My libido is gone! It comes back in waves or very brief periods for like 1 or 2 weeks and then does a complete vanishing act?! I’m otherwise healthy and workout a lot too at age 35. No meds no nothing presently.

I take vitamins, minerals,B-12 especially, zinc, vit e as well. Yes to L-glutamine, yes to probiotics. I do my own cooking, spending some 3 hours in the kitchen ea. weekend. So who has experienced this symptom? When will libido return? I have sought the advice of 1 dr. and 20 nutrionists whom all chalk it up to withdrawal/detox?

Please provide me more details?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Like I answered to your previous post - have you told your doctor this? Have you had your testosterone checked? Maybe it isn't related to gluten at all? or other health condition?

Like I suggested before, perhaps you should check some reputable sites, like Mayo Clinic and see what else might be causing your issue.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#3 Lima Bean

Lima Bean

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

Losing your libido turned you from gay to straight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: