Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Le Cellier Steakhouse At Epcot In Florida

2 posts in this topic

I just got back from a day at Epcot and am so happy to share my experience. we were meeting my brother there for the day and they made reservations at Le Cellier in Canada. they didn't mention Celiac or allergies so I just brought my own food like I always do. I had no idea.

I am in love with this place. the staff is more knowledgeable than any place I  had ever been to. when I told her no gluten, no dairy or soy she just said give me an idea of what you'd like and I will take care of the rest. she even got me amazing gluten-free rolls in my own bowl with a wood stick alerting allergy. a different person brought all my food than the others at my table. I had a fabulous lobster egg and avocado salad, and filet mignon with roasted potato for entree. the best meal I have had in a long time. 

just wanted to share.

Ads by Google:

That's awesome!

We hear only good stories about Epcot , Disneyworld, Disneyland and the Disney cruises taking care of people with food allergies and celiac on here and it is always GREAT that you guys share them! (and it makes me happy to hear them)

So glad you had a good time and a delicious. safe meal !!! :)