so yesterday I was feeling pretty bloated after lunch, I was mystified but just shrugged it off, I couldn't have eaten anything the least bit questionable. so I probably just had to take a #2. It went away after awhile. Today same thing after lunch but it was much worse. There was bloating, aches and I had to take a couple trips to the bathroom and it lasted longer than the day before! I did some research and found that pineapple, if its not totally ripe, is toxic!! I had no idea! I had been using up a pineapple that I accidentally cut before it was ripe but didn't want to waste. This is what I found "
Eating the fruit or drinking the juice of an unripe pineapple can be extremely dangerous. In fact, the Drugs.com website explains that it's quite toxic to humans, often causing excessive diarrhea and severe vomiting." Wtf! Just thought I would share this with you guys.