Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Chest Congestion...

8 posts in this topic

So this is day 5 of this nasty headcold. While my nose and head have gotten a tad bit better, i still feel like crud. I do not doubt that this cold weather is not helping none. Now i feel like i've got to cough but can't, that in between stage. I still have one more class to go before i can be done with today. Normally i would just get the shower as hot as i can stand it and just go sit in the bathroom.

Any ideas?

Ads by Google:

Sleep is the only thing that helps me when I get it. I know that is not an option right now so all I can offer is a (((HUG))). (But first, let me get my raincoat, mask, and rubber gloves on. :lol: )

Sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at your suffering. Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Sleep is the only thing that helps me when I get it. I know that is not an option right now so all I can offer is a (((HUG))). (But first, let me get my raincoat, mask, and rubber gloves on. :lol: )

Sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at your suffering. Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Its fine you gave me a giggle. :)

This is just icky. I keep going from a normal temp to a feverish temp and back down again. Then my poor nose is so raw.

Get well soon  :unsure:  

I wish it was cooler where I live in Ontario Canada.

For the nose hurt, I have a somewhat weird habit of using chapstick to help it. I figure a raw nose is more like chapped lips than just dry skin. Feel better soon!

I'm getting better i think. My head doesn't hurt as bad this morning. My nose, while still stuffed, is doing better. My throat is still sort of sore and sort of itchy (healing perhaps?), especially after i eat or drink something. I still run a low grade fever (99.3 or so).

Neti pot.

Helps me, at least. Helps soften and clean out gunk and prevents post nasal drip. Yuck.

Feel better soon!

I just buy those expensive tissues with lotion in them, and plaster my nose with polysporin.

:( I hope you feel better!