#16 Dozey

Dozey

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

hi dozey,

just thought i'd throw this out there, but when I was searching for gluten free hair products, I ended up buying the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Shampoo and Condition.  I found it at Target, and it is gluten free which is marked on the bottle.  I've never had sores on my scalp, but it can get dry, and I've definitely noticed this line restores moisture.  There are some starter kits that can be bought from Walgreens to test it out.  here are two links:

http://www.walgreens...6057768-product
http://www.walgreens...6057765-product

Hi there. I take it you are in America. I will take a look at those sites or see if there is anything of the same name available in the UK. They sound nice products. Thank you

hope this helps!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 powerofpositivethinking

powerofpositivethinking

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

yep, I am in America.  try posting a question in the gluten free foods, products category with the heading "Gluten Free Shampoo in UK."  sorry I can't be more helpful  :(

Diagnosed with celiac disease, but my fat malabsoption, EPI and Vitamin K deficiency have finally cleared themselves up do to the help from Creon!

Thankful for all the help I've received from members on this board!

Happy to have answers  :) 

#18 Dozey

Dozey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

yep, I am in America.  try posting a question in the gluten free foods, products category with the heading "Gluten Free Shampoo in UK."  sorry I can't be more helpful  :(

Thanks. I was searching for products last night but some brands don't say if they are gluton free or not. I will have to send off some emails.
Jo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: