Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Earth Balance Pb Popps

2 posts in this topic

I already sent an email to Earth Balance (the phone number was busy) and will let you all know if I get an answer - but I bought Earth Balance PB Popps today and the are labelled "naturally gluten free" on the front and "gluten free" on the back of the package. The ingredients list "oats" but not "gluten free oats" as I am used to seeing in gluten-free products that contain oats. I know that regular oats can be susceptible to CC with wheat and am concerned there might be some unacceptable traces of wheat in the product. Anyone try it yet? Any thoughts?

Ads by Google:

Here is the email response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us here at Earth Balance. We always appreciate hearing from consumers who care enough to reach out to us with their comments or questions.

We are happy to report that all of our products are Gluten-Free.  We use Whole Grain Oats that are gluten free certified. We will pass along your comments to our packaging team to label as such going forward.

Thank you for choosing Earth Balance® products. We hope you continue to enjoy our products for many years to come!

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Earth Balance