16 replies to this topic

#16 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,121 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

Apparently I got the condescending @ss in their customer service department. I guess at least he had the decency to use my actual name.

"Dear Ms. ******

Thank you for contacting us concerning Pillsbury gluten free products. We appreciate the opportunity to address this matter.

These products will not even be available in stores until June or July 2013. At this time, we do not have ingredient information available for them on the website because they are a brand new product. Please check back at a later time.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Jeremy GoldConsumer Services"

I'm sorry, but I worked a lot of years in customer service, and the way he worded that is condescending and just plain rude. The tone just makes it sound like I am a moron for asking when they won't even be available for months. Maybe if they don't want people contacting them about it now they shouldn't have put on their facebook page that there will be a limited national release at the end of May, which is the pretty immediate future.

I wondered if they haven't finalized the ingredients yet? Maybe they will see how the limited release goes and change the ingredients if they don't do well.

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

They have to have ingredients for the limited release product. It isn't like updating a website is rocket science if they end up changing it. But if they weren't ready to roll out with it in a few weeks, and weren't sure a product was good, they wouldn't have announced it already. Which means that at this point they do have what they believe is a good product and do know what its ingredients are.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pizza crust, pie crust, cookie dough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: