3 replies to this topic

#1 1desperateladysaved

1desperateladysaved

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

My work was posted in my blog at 5 pm today when I didn't post it.  Perhaps it was an old draft or something.  I have no problem really, with it being published.  It was a surprise  The only thing is that I am concerned about it being published, without my knowledge. 

I edited the post and all it would do is save it to draft; I was unable to re-publish it with corrections.  Perhaps it all had to do with the above quirky problem about drafts, so I will try to not feel to upset about it.  Just, if one is posted which is obviously not my work, I would want it deleted immediately.

Diana

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

After identifying the problem with blog posts not being published, but put in draft status, we (Scott and I) determined that there were a number of "unapproved" blog entries. Our intent is to work backwards by date, approving them.

Yours was one of them. It was in unapproved status from a few months ago. I approved it, which caused it to be published today.

It is back in "draft" status. If you were not able to republish it after editing, then there is still an unresolved issue. You should have been able to publish the edited version. If you don't want it published, I can delete it. 

Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

A test with an ordinary account was able to edit a blog entry, save it for immediate publication, edit it again, save as a draft, then publish the draft. If you are seeing something different, please let me know.

Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#4 1desperateladysaved

1desperateladysaved

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

I tried to edit and post it, but I accidentally deleted the content with one false move!  I tried to find the post I copied it from, but could not.  Anyway, I will not be able to complete it.

Diana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: