Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Posting For Squirmy -- Trouble Accessing Site

5 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble accessing the site. Maybe you can post this for me in the Board Forum/Technical Help. When I use my bookmark I get bad gateway. The only way I can get into the site is typing it into my browser address bar. And THEN the only way I can access anything w/o getting "bad gateway" is to go to "my content" & then I can only access things that were my content. I can't get to anything else at all or I get "bad gateway". I'm having to take a real long way around the barn even to send you this pm by going through my messenger thing. Anything else & I get bad gateway. Can you report this please?

Posted for Squirmingitch by GottaSki

Ads by Google:

There was something odd going on earlier. I believe it has been fixed. SQUIRMY!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Thanks SO much Lisa for posting that for me. Lookee, lookee! It's working again. I had no trouble getting into the site this time. Figures --- Lisa goes to all the trouble to post this for me & then it all starts working right. That's just like life.

There was something odd going on earlier. I believe it has been fixed. SQUIRMY!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Loud & clear Karen. Thanks! Yup, it appears to be fixed. YAY!

no worries...glad everybody working again :)