Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Chocolate Mayonnaise Cupcakes

6 posts in this topic

Just baked 2 dozen chocolate mayonnaise cupcakes and the kids who can eat wheat, gobbled them up!  They even asked for seconds!   The cake was moist and so very close to my old gluten version.   Make your own fresh chocolate frosting for best results.  

http://glutenfreegodseeker.blogspot.com/2013/01/judi-gluten-free-chocolate-mayonnaise.html

Ads by Google:

YUM! The very best gluten-free cupcake I ever had sounds just like this recipe... incredibly moist and chocolatey. I'm going to try them with the frosting they had... mocha buttercream... and then dipped in chocolate ganache. Holy cow, was it good!!

YUM! The very best gluten-free cupcake I ever had sounds just like this recipe... incredibly moist and chocolatey. I'm going to try them with the frosting they had... mocha buttercream... and then dipped in chocolate ganache. Holy cow, was it good!!

That sounds even better.  Besides your frosting suggestions, I'm going to add some instant coffee to the cupcakes.  I do that with my brownies and it really kicks the flavor up a notch!

they sound fab!!  :) just what I need, more chocolate cake recipes (not! I am getting chubby!) thanks for sharing!

have you guys ever made this? It's my go-to dessert even before DX....and everyone (even my WE friends who are chefs--love it!)

(P.S. I use the vanilla, not the espresso powder)

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/flourless-chocolate-cake-recipe

Yes!  I have an old Bon Appetite recipe from years back.  Looks like the same ingredients.  I think I'm going to make it for Father's Day since I'm hosting a gluten-free BBQ (they'll never know.......)

Thanks!

Enjoy! :) :)