This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Low Body Tempature? A Cd Thing?

VydorScope

VydorScope Proficient

What should one expect? Diff in celiac disease ?

Cause mine is alwasy LOW. Awlays. Like yesterday it was 96.1 when I checked it. I can not think of anytime that i have gotten up to normal, unless I was running a fever.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

Oh I ment to add the reason I check my temp is cause I get hot and cold flashes from time to time, and I check it then...

nettiebeads Apprentice

Cause mine is alwasy LOW. Awlays. Like yesterday it was 96.1 when I checked it. I can not think of anytime that i have gotten up to normal, unless I was running a fever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, I think it's your natural internal metabolism rate. Mine was low before celiac disease, still is. 98.6 is AVG. That means anything on either side within certain peramiters is normal.

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

I have always seemed to run on the low side with my temperature too.

ianm Apprentice

When I was on gluten I always had a low grade fever from 100-102. Now that I am gluten-free my body temp is always 93-94.

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Mine has always been very low... of course I also have low heart rate, low blood pressure and low cholestorl (except for the good kind which is high).

I think its just individual from person to person.

Susan

Guest BERNESES

My normal body temp has always been low- like 92 to 94. When I hit 95 or above, I feel like I have a fever and ever since my symptoms came on, I am freezing ALL the time too. ????

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

Hmmmmm seems like it MIGHT be a celiac disease thing to have a low body temp. I know its sposed to range, but in "Normal" ppl its 97-99 is the range, and 95 is considered hyopthermia. :huh:

Guest BERNESES

No wonder I'm so cold all the time! Brrrrrrr......

ianm Apprentice

I have a very high tolerance for cold and can't stand hot weather at all. In the winter I keep my thermostat at 62 and still wear shorts and a t-shirt.

VydorScope Proficient
I have a very high tolerance for cold and can't stand hot weather at all. In the winter I keep my thermostat at 62 and still wear shorts and a t-shirt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same!

jajus100 Apprentice

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if it is Celiac related, but it IS thyroid related. That is one of the symptoms when your thyroid isn't functioning. You also have trouble with the cold.

Archived