This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Are You Bipolar?

skbird

Are you or anyone in your family also bipolar?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

skbird Contributor

I'm just curious. I know I've mentioned here before that I was dx'd bipolar 2 about 10 years ago and that since I found out about food intolerances I seem to no longer fit this criteria. But I went to my GP today to discuss my scopes results and other issues (mainly many tests and labs that all indicate I am fine but the reality of ongoing pain and digestive problems) and he suggested the dreaded SSRI's. I said no way, not only do they make me manic, but they remove my sex drive which is not ok with me. Then he asked what else makes me manic and I said nearly every med, minus tranquilizers and narcotic pain pills. So he wants to further investigate the possibility I really am bipolar, or at least a little bipolar, and that this can translate into heightened pain sensitivity.

As much as I hate to go back on the bipolar merry-go-round, it does seem to make some sense that there would be some connection there. I have noticed a lot of gluten intolerant people mention they are bipolar. Just wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on this.

Stephanie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

FaithInScienceToo Contributor

My older sister is severely bipolar, and my father's twin sister is also bipolar.

Just to add on a bit more...

The Celiac gene I have (DQ-8) is the one most likely found in my father's ethnic background (English and Czech).

My mother is 100% Irish.

I have been diagnosed "ADD", which statistically runs higher in families with Bi-polar illness and alcoholism (my father and my older sis are also 'recovered alcoholics'). ADD is also higher in lefties (I am left-hand dominant).

Good luck with your med choices -

Love,

Gina

skbird Contributor

Thanks, Gina. Interesting info there. I have DQ9 which is only one amino acid different from DQ8 (while DQ7 is 3 or 4 just for reference) which I think is funny because my family is 3/4th Dutch and the rest Scot/Welsh. DQ9 is a more Mediterranean gene. I don't know who I got it from, though I suspect my mom (who is all Dutch). And coincidentally, her side of the family has more ADD-like stuff, alcoholism, and depression.

I don't think I need meds for mood control as I am fine as long as I follow my diet, but if there is something that can be done to help my body stop seeing/anticipating pain, then I'm all for it.

Stephanie

frenchiemama Collaborator

I didn't answer your poll because I don't have any first degree relatives who are BP (nor am I), but I do have an uncle who is BP (he is my mom's brother, and their sister had celiac disease but was diagnosed witha "grain allergy" and eczema.Hmmmm). I also have a cousin on that side who has Borderline Personality Disorder.

skbird Contributor

Oh, I should have had a line for anyone having a blood relative... that would have been interesting to know.

Stephanie

VydorScope Proficient

Several in my family, plus a few other mental diseaes. I myself am blessed with ADHD,and couple other fun terms. :)

These things tend to run in famlies. If you find one person with it, you will often find lots of it in their family if you dig a bit.

Hi, Stephanie -

Glad to hear that your moods have stabilzed with a gluten-free diet :-) !

That's terrific!

Love,

Gina

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient
Hi, Stephanie -

Glad to hear that your moods have stabilzed with a gluten-free diet :-) !

That's terrific!

Love,

Gina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I missed the post where that was sated, but the good news is if a diet change fixes the problem, then its very likly not to be a real mental disorder :)

skbird Contributor

Hi VydorScope -

According to my doctor and a psychologist, the fact that many meds I take cause me to have manic episodes, especially antidepressants, indicates to them that I probably should still be considered bipolar. I was diagnosed as such in the past, though I don't have the same level of issues I did then. I don't know if I truly am bipolar, but know I do understand very well what it's like for people who are.

Anyway, it is interesting to see how many people who are gluten intolerant also have been diagnosed bipolar in their lives.

Stephanie

Ursa Major Collaborator

Stephanie, somebody in another thread posted a link to a site you may be interested in. Through that I found out that I am very likely not just intolerant to gluten, but to lectin (which includes gluten). I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few years ago (after having awful muscle and joint pains all my life). I figured out I had celiac disease two weeks ago (my doctors are too dumb to put together all the symptoms of severe diarrhea for five weeks at a time and everything else that clearly points to celiac disease, and being sick all summer this year). But when I cut out all lectin containing foods a couple of days ago, on top of avoiding gluten, I finally started losing weight, as well as the pain going away (I haven't been able to lose weight for years, no matter what I tried). I had known about my intolerance to the nightshade family for over two years (very high lectin). Potatoes cause terrible gastrointestinal distress, and tomatoes cause awful migraines for me.

Anyway, here is the link, you may want to check it out:

Open Original Shared Link

Oh, and I am not bipolar, but have had severe depression from the age of eight. With counselling it's not as bad now, though. Lactose and lectin intolerance can (and will) cause problems with the brain, including bipolar, schizophrenia, depression and others. So, if you don't have bipolar symptoms when gluten-free, it is clearly caused by gluten intolerance. And so what you react strongly to medications, so do I. what does that have to do with anything? All psychotropic medications have been proven to cause brain damage, avoid them like the plague!

And now that I am on this diet, I have hope that the depression will go away.

elisabet Contributor
I'm just curious. I know I've mentioned here before that I was dx'd bipolar 2 about 10 years ago and that since I found out about food intolerances I seem to no longer fit this criteria. But I went to my GP today to discuss my scopes results and other issues (mainly many tests and labs that all indicate I am fine but the reality of ongoing  pain and digestive problems) and he suggested the dreaded SSRI's. I said no way, not only do they make me manic, but they remove my sex drive which is not ok with me. Then he asked what else makes me manic and I said nearly every med, minus tranquilizers and narcotic pain pills. So he wants to further investigate the possibility I really am bipolar, or at least a little bipolar, and that this can translate into heightened pain sensitivity.

As much as I hate to go back on the bipolar merry-go-round, it does seem to make some sense that there would be some connection there. I have noticed a lot of gluten intolerant people mention they are bipolar.  Just wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on this.

Stephanie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can I know if some one is bipolar?

Ursa Major Collaborator
How can I know if some one is bipolar?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I can tell it's just the doctor's opinion, there is no test to prove you are bipolar. And it's a myth that any mental disorders are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. That hypothesis has never been proven. They don't even know what the right chemical balance is! What is known is that SSRIs CAUSE a chemical imbalance.

And to give SSRIs because somebody is still having pain? Doesn't sound logical to me. Let's find out the cause of the pain, rather than thinking it's psychological!

Stephanie, I hope you don't go back onto those meds. From what you said, they'll mess you up!

VydorScope Proficient
And it's a myth that any mental disorders are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.

:angry: Why is it that ppl will blindly spout this hurtful false informatoin whenever they can? Why the holy cursade to tear down ppl that are already suffering??? :angry: The nerotransmitters that control the brain have been measured, and its is documented that ppl with various disroder have them out of balance compared to ppl with out them. This shows up in brain scans, and urine tests! bah. :angry:

This si a celiac disease board so I am trying hard ot temper this, but I realy wish ppl would stop being so hurtfull with spreading these lies! All it does it prevent ppl from seeking the treatment then need.

Y'all hate when ppl dont take your celiac disease serisously, or when ppl give your childern with celiac disease cookies cause "how can a cookie hurt?", or "how can wheat be bad", or other such BS. Yet you act EXACLTY THE SAME WAY to ppl with bipolar, or etc. :angry:

VydorScope Proficient
Hi VydorScope -

According to my doctor and a psychologist, the fact that many meds I take cause me to have manic episodes, especially antidepressants, indicates to them that I probably should still be considered bipolar. I was diagnosed as such in the past, though I don't have the same level of issues I did then. I don't know if I truly am bipolar, but know I do understand very well what it's like for people who are.

Anyway, it is interesting to see how many people who are gluten intolerant also have been diagnosed bipolar in their lives.

Stephanie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought I replied to this.. but I dont see my post...

If a med causes a to you act bipolar, and you dont act bipolar of the med, then your not bipolar your simply having a bad reaction to a med and should tlak to your doc about alternatives.

SSRI's are used to treat chemical imbalances - specifically, to treat a low level of seratonin - a neurotransmitter.

SSRI simply means "Selective seratonin reuptaje inhibitor" - what that means:

SSRIs allow your body to re-use it's own seratoni a bit more before it is broken down, as it naturally is, and 'taken-back up'...

SSRIs give them same effects to a person as does eating a meal with trytpohan and complex carbohydrates - they create more serenity by 'creating' more seratonin).

SSRIs are extremely useful and necessary drugs.

No, not everyone needs them. No, not everyone responds to them...but, SSRIs are taken my MANY people because they help MANY people.

Please be careful to not 'dog' 'all psychotropic medications'...

MANY psychotropic medications are VERY necessary.

----------------------

How do you know if someone is Bi-Polar?:

DSM-IV - Diagnostic Categories for Manic Depression/ Bi-Polar Affective Disorder (BD):

There are only two sub-types of bipolar illness, which have been defined, clearly enough to be given their own DSM categories, Bipolar I and Bipolar II.

Bipolar I

This disorder is characterized by manic episodes; the 'high' of the manic-depressive cycle. Generally this manic period is followed by a period of depression, although some bipolar I individuals may not experience a major depressive episode. Mixed states, where both manic or hypomanic symptoms and depressive symptoms occur at the same time, also occur frequently with bipolar I patients (for example, depression with the racing thoughts of mania). Also, dysphoric mania is common, - this is mania characterized by anger and irritability.

Bipolar II

This disorder is characterized by major depressive episodes alternating with episodes of hypomania, a milder form of mania. Hypomanic episodes can be a less disruptive form of mania and may be characterized by low-level, non-psychotic symptoms of mania, such as increased energy or a more elated mood than usual. It may not affect an individual's ability to function on a day to day basis. The criteria for hypomania differ from those for mania only by their shorter duration (at least 4 days instead of 1 week) and milder severity (no marked impairment of functioning, hospitalization or psychotic features).

If the depressive and manic symptoms last for two years and do not meet the criteria for a major depressive or a manic episode then the diagnosis is classified as a Cyclothymic disorder, which is a less severe form of bipolar affective disorder. Cyclothymic disorder is diagnosed over the course of two years and is characterized by frequent short periods of hypomania and depressive symptoms separated by periods of stability.

Rapid cycling occurs when an individual's mood fluctuates from depression to hypomania or mania in rapid succession with little or no periods of stability in between. One is said to experience rapid cycling when one has had four or more episodes, in a given year, that meet criteria for major depressive, manic, mixed or hypomanic episodes. Some people who rapid cycle can experience monthly, weekly or even daily shifts in polarity (sometimes called ultra rapid cycling)

When symptoms of mania, depression, mixed mood, or hypomania are caused directly by a medical disorder, such as thyroid disease or a stroke, the current diagnosis is Mood Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition.

If a manic mood is brought about through an antidepressant, ECT or through an individual using street drugs, the diagnosis is Substance-Induced Mood Disorder, with Manic Features.

Occasionally one comes across a diagnosis of Bipolar 111. This has been used to categorise manic episodes which occur as a result of taking an antidepressant medication, rather than occurring spontaneously. Confusingly, it has also been used in instances where an individual experiences hypomania or cyclothymia (i.e. less severe mania) without major depression.

Definitions

Mania

Manic Depression is comprised of two distinct and opposite states of mood, whereby depression alternates with mania. The DSM IV gives a number of criteria that must be met before a disorder is classified as mania. The first one is that an individual's mood must be elevated, expansive or irritable. The mood must be a different one to the individual's usual affective state during a period of stability. There must be a marked change over a significant period of time. The person must become very elevated and have grandiose ideas. They may also become very irritated and may well appear to be 'arrogant' in manner.

The second main criterion for mania emphasizes that at least three of the following symptoms must have been present to a significant degree:

Inflated sense of self importance

Decreased need for sleep

Increased talkativeness

Flight of ideas or racing thoughts

Easily distracted

Increased goal-directed activity

Excessive involvement in activities that can bring pleasure but may have disastrous consequences (e.g. sexual affairs and spending excessively.)

The third criterion for mania in the DSM-IV emphasizes that the change in mood must be marked enough to affect an individual's job performance or ability to take part in regular social activities or relationships with others. This third criterion is used to emphasize the difference between mania and hypomania.

Depression

The DSM-IV states that there are a number of criteria by which major depression is clinically defined: The condition must have been evident for at least two weeks and must have five of the following symptoms:

A depressed mood for most of the day, almost every day

A loss of interest or pleasure in almost all activities, almost every day

Changes in weight and appetite

Sleep disturbance

A decrease in physical activity

Fatigue and loss of energy

Feelings of worthlessness or excessive feelings of guilt

Poor concentration levels

Suicidal thoughts.

Both the depressed mood and a loss of interest in everyday activities must be evident as two of the five symptoms which characterize a major depression. It is difficult to distinguish the symptoms of an individual suffering from the depressed mood of manic depression than from someone suffering from a major depression. Dysthymia is a less severe depression than unipolar depression, but it can be more persistent.

Psychosis

Psychosis is characterized by disorders in basic perceptual, cognitive, affective, and judgmental processes. For example, one might experience delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, disorganized behaviour etc. A diagnosis of bipolar affective disorder does not mean that an individual will necessarily experience psychosis.

Schizoaffective Disorder

This relatively rare disorder is defined as, 'the presence of psychotic symptoms in the absence of mood changes for at least two weeks in a person who has a mood disorder'. The diagnosis is used when an individual does not fit diagnostic standards for either schizophrenia or mood disorders. There is often a failure to diagnose schizoaffective disorder because of the complex nature of the illness. Many individuals with schizoaffective disorder are originally diagnosed with manic depression.

Add'l info copied and pasted for you:

"A mental disorder is an illness with psychological or behavioral manifestations associated with impaired functioning due to biological, social, psychological, genetic, physical, or chemical imbalance. Each illness has characteristic signs and symptoms.

Psychiatric disorders are classified according to the fourth edition of the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV). DSM -IV uses a descriptive approach, and the characteristic signs and symptoms of each disorder should be present before a diagnosis is made.

In other words, is it possible to have multiple diagnosis based on your personal psychiatric history and the different signs and symptoms you currently have upon evaluation by your mental health professional.

It is not uncommon for BPD to be co-morbid with other condidtions, especially bipolar disorder, major depression, and panic disorder.

BPD does not require that people are aggressive to others. Quite often, sadly, the aggression is taken out on the individual."

Giina

Vydor - I see that you and I, both, were trying to right 'the wrong' we saw...

Hopefully Ursula will understand that it is important to never see anything in 'black or white' mode...that is a very dangerous stance to choose.

Love, Gina

VydorScope Proficient
Vydor - I see that you and I, both, were trying to right 'the wrong' we saw...

Hopefully Ursula will understand that it is important to never see anything in 'black or white' mode...that is a very dangerous stance to choose.

Love, Gina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gina,

At least your more polite then me... :( I get frustrated and angry to easy when I see a group of ppl wronged.

skbird Contributor
I thought I replied to this.. but I dont see my post...

If a med causes a to you act bipolar, and you dont act bipolar of the med, then your not bipolar your simply having a bad reaction to a med and should tlak to your doc about alternatives.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Vydor -

I used to very much have bipolar-like symptoms, pre taking any meds. I guess right now I"m trying to determine if it's because of food as they all improved for a while when I eliminated certain foods, including gluten - I have a "honeymoon" period for about 2-3 months, then they start coming back out. Not as severe but I still have bouts. In fact I have been in denial about this but my husband has told me this is a definite pattern I exhibit.

In trying to treat this pattern in the past I have been given SSRI's which I no longer for any reason will take because they definitely make me manic. I was surprised to read the other day that estrogen can also make people manic - I get very agitated/manic when I am taking estrogen supplements, natural or synthetic. Also have blood sugar issues. I have a very delicate almost balanced system. I have also learned many things to keep my moods in check, learned my limits, don't go out after work most of the time, for example, know when to call it an early evening, know when I don't want to be around other people.

These things either indicate to me that I am very high maintenance or that something is out of balance. I identify with a lot of bipolar information, though am not strongly so. I think I have the inclination and fortunately listen to myself enough to know my limits.

I have been taking ativan lately and it is helping my gastro symptoms somewhat, also helping me get some sleep because lately I have not been able to stop thinking at night. My diet is immaculate and I take great supplements and exercise. So there is something else going on.

Stephanie

Ursa Major Collaborator

I want to clarify that I am not trying to attack anybody here, and I really feel for all the people with depression and bi-polar or any other mental illness people are diagnosed with. But SSRIs don't ever heal anything, they suppress symptoms. They don't even address the cause of the symptoms, ever! Depression always has a cause. Be it emotional upset, illness, food allergies/intolerances, lack of certain nutrients, or malabsorption of essential nutrients. It is much easier to just prescribe a drug, than to get to the bottom of what causes the problem. And that applies to all mental illnesses, in my opinion (formed after having done extensive research on the subject for over ten years).

My depression was caused by an abusive mother (and now an emotionally abusive husband) and gluten intolerance, as well as being bullied to death most of my life for being different (autistic). Will a drug fix these problems, or just deaden my feelings, making me feel like everything is fine? Or is it not better to figure out the real health and nutritional problems and address them, and find a good counsellor to talk to, to reduce stress?

Just a few months ago I was ready to commit suicide (I've felt that way most of my life, even though have never tried it), because I was so very ill, and not getting any understanding from anybody in my family for who I am, and what I am going through. But I didn't go to a psychiatrist to be prescribed drugs, but found myself a good Christian counsellor to talk to, and I am getting better all the time. And now that I've finally figured out what has made me sick all my life, things are looking up on the physical end as well. What would I have gained just going on psychotropic drugs?

Anyway, you'll find that I am opinionated. I also do a ton of medical research, and have done that forever (it's one of my autistic obsessions, which has thankfully helped me help myself now, because I never gave up on finding out what makes me sick). Unfortunately, being considered rude or inconsiderate has been a constant in my life. Please just know that I NEVER mean to hurt anybody. My intentions are good, but I am not always sure of how to act socially, to not offend people. I don't understand how other people think, I only know how I think.

So, I apologize for offending some of you.

Ursula

VydorScope Proficient

A chemcial imbalance (nerotransmitters), as demostrated by brain scans, urin test, etc, is a physical problem that can only be corrected through phycisal means. Bipolar is one SYMPTON, deprssion can be another SYMPTON of this problem.

Not all issues are caused by this, food additives, alergies, emtional truama, and other things can ALSO cause the same or simular symptons. That does not preclude the fact that we have PHYSICAL, objective measurements of these issues, and physcalical object measure ments of the treatments effects.

When you have a real physcial or bilogical problem, it has to be treated with real phyical or bilogical means. When you have emtional truama or other causes, they need to be treated differntly. Often a mixed approach is the only way to adress the issue. Meds are should never be the only tool used, but are in some cases required.

Posts like yours ARE an attack, and prevent some ppl (or delay) from getting the very realy treatment they need. They are an attack on ppl that have very realy problems that need very real treatment.

What your saying is aking to all the ppl that say "JUST EAT WHEAT IT CANT HURT YOU" "GLUTEN IS REQUIRED FOR A HEALTHY DIET!!!" "gluten-free DIET IS NO GOOD FOR ANYONE"

And the like. How do you feel when you hear that? Or If it was your child and some one said that about you, and said you will killing your child by denying them wheat? How do you feel in taht situation?

ravenwoodglass Mentor
I want to clarify that I am not trying to attack anybody here, and I really feel for all the people with depression and bi-polar or any other mental illness people are diagnosed with. But SSRIs don't ever heal anything, they suppress symptoms. They don't even address the cause of the symptoms, ever! Depression always has a cause. Be it emotional upset, illness, food allergies/intolerances, lack of certain nutrients, or malabsorption of essential nutrients. It is much easier to just prescribe a drug, than to get to the bottom of what causes the problem. And that applies to all mental illnesses, in my opinion (formed after  having done extensive research on the subject for over ten years).

My depression was caused by an abusive mother (and now an emotionally abusive husband) and gluten intolerance, as well as being bullied to death most of my life for being different (autistic). Will a drug fix these problems, or just deaden my feelings, making me feel like everything is fine? Or is it not better to figure out the real health and nutritional problems and address them, and find a good counsellor to talk to, to reduce stress?

Just a few months ago I was ready to commit suicide (I've felt that way most of my life, even though have never tried it), because I was so very ill, and not getting any understanding from anybody in my family for who I am, and what I am going through. But I didn't go to a psychiatrist to be prescribed drugs, but found myself a good Christian counsellor to talk to, and I am getting better all the time. And now that I've finally figured out what has made me sick all my life, things are looking up on the physical end as well. What would I have gained just going on psychotropic drugs?

Anyway, you'll find that I am opinionated. I also do a ton of medical research, and have done that forever (it's one of my autistic obsessions, which has thankfully helped me help myself now, because I never gave up on finding out what makes me sick). Unfortunately, being considered rude or inconsiderate has been a constant in my life. Please just know that I NEVER mean to hurt anybody. My intentions are good, but I am not always sure of how to act socially, to not offend people. I don't understand how other people think, I only know how I think.

So, I apologize for offending some of you.

Ursula

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ursula, I am so sorry you have been jumped on so badly. After watching my undiagnosed daughter almost kill herself on these drugs, and having suicidal ideation myself whenever I take these things I also would do anything to find the true cause of my depressive and manic symptoms, it took almost 40 years but I am symptomless unless glutened. The very first symptom my family sees is the 'speed effect' (mania) which last 24 hours after first glutened, then the overwhelmong depression hits. This lasts another 24 to 48 hours, then the tummy effects. Myself and my children were poisoned by these drugs because it was easier to give them than to look for a cause. For some these may be the answer but not for those with undiagnosed celiac disease. Yes brain chemical imbalance was causing our symptoms but celiac was causing the imbalance, remove the gluten and we are all fine. Keep the gluten and medicate and we were ready for straight jackets. We need to look for a cause, not just medicate symptoms.

VydorScope Proficient
We need to look for a cause, not just medicate symptoms.

YES! Thats exactly the mentality we need more of!

I am very happy you found your cuase, and addressed it directly! Thats great news!

Guest BellyTimber

Hello Ursula, nice to know another Aspie, I have tried to educate myself about how my body ticks too.

:)

melisadki Explorer

I'm am Bipolar and disabled from it at this time.. :(

My mom was also bipolar, her sister, I have a cousin too that is bipolar. My sister has depression and OCD, and I have a schizophrenic uncle.

This gluten sensitivity is new to me I am still waiting for my blood results for celiac disease. Hope this helps with the mental aspects.

skbird Contributor

As usual, I have been researching this a lot lately, especially in regard to meds. I am wondering if I will be given a mood stabilizer, and I have been looking into the various kinds to find out which *sounds* like the most apropriate for me. I was given depakote in the past and that made me gain 70 pounds. I also was given lithium but no reaction. Depakote seemed to help, until I got depressed, then I was just depressed and fat all the time.

The two most likely to help me at this point, from description and anecdotal evidence alone, seem to be lamictal and neurontin. I have this weird idea I was on neurontin before, but maybe for headaches (that were food problem headaches) and I don't recall it helping. Lamictal sounds interesting BUT can cause headaches and I'm sure I'll be in that group.

I know I am not a candidate for antidepressants at all.

I have been taking Ativan for the past two weeks and it has helped at times and then I have also been feeling more anxiety and irritation than usual. I don't know if this is from the ativan or just all the stress in my life at the moment.

Anyway, at this point I'm not sure what to pursue. More food issues, more hormone issues, or bipolar. I am having spasms in my gut this weekend which coincide with certain parts of my cycle and it's frustrating me since I don't know what to do about that, either. Taking birth control to even that out is not an option - makes me feel manic. And my colonoscopy and endoscopy showed nothing wrong. Ugh. I get really tired sometimes of being such an anomoly.

Stephanie

Archived