Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

My Test Came Back

31 posts in this topic

why do you have to go back on gluten?  omgosh that is another month and a half.  :(  

Ads by Google:

Wow!  Glad you have a definitive answer.  It seems like you can be turning around in 6 weeks!  I think maybe you should make a different thread about it.  I am afraid some  won't notice.  What a deal to be told "no" and have it changed to yes!  Still, You know.  Sorry you have celiac, but glad you know!

To receive find out when someone posts on your thread scroll up and to the right and click on follow this topic.  Mine even sends me and e-mail.  I used to miss the answers to mine all of the time before I found that out.

D

YAY! Welcome to our big fat celiac family. So happy that now you have answers. This will explain a lot, I'm sure.

why do you have to go back on gluten?  omgosh that is another month and a half.   :(

You really should be eating gluten for test. So they know for sure , I really don't know how to word this right. I guess in order to be tested you have to be eating it. I will eat gluten , see this next doc, then ask him what he wants "test wise" and just see...  

Thank you everyone for all the positivity!! We can all use it!! I know it helps me!!! Ty so much!!! I may make another thread! Thanks for the advice :) 

You really should be eating gluten for test. So they know for sure

of course, sorry, i thought they were done testing you :)  good luck!

of course, sorry, i thought they were done testing you :)  good luck!

Thats was my 1st blood test, I now have to go to another Dr. So I figure I might want to be eating Gluten incase he wants to do any testing. I don't know! It is going to be harder for me to start eating gluten than it was for me to quit!