6 replies to this topic

#1 UnhappyCoeliac

UnhappyCoeliac

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

Had something that had no ingredients of gluten BUT ALSO didn't claim to be gluten free, in the past I have found it OK

but this time it made sick, very strange but I can tell by my bowl movements whether I have been glutended or not

IF YOU have been fairly gluten free how long does it take the body to recover?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

Had something that had no ingredients of gluten BUT ALSO didn't claim to be gluten free, in the past I have found it OK

but this time it made sick, very strange but I can tell by my bowl movements whether I have been glutended or not

Hi UC,

One study showed there were still abnormalities in some celiac patients guts after 18 months gluten-free.

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#3 Lima Bean

Lima Bean

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

I have noticed that you ask a question and never come back to it. Why?

And I am wondering....if you " hate everyone", why are you asking us questions? Are we not part of " everyone"?

Not sure why I am asking you to answer as you don't respond. Silly me!

#4 Brandiwine

Brandiwine

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

Lima Bean I think you scared them off, that profile isn't active anymore as of today....
Vegan, Gluten Free diet, sensitivity to onions, soy, allergic to Cinnamon

#5 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,121 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

Lima Bean I think you scared them off, that profile isn't active anymore as of today....

Nah! She didn't. There seems to be a glitch in the system it appears. Need computer miracle workers to fix it.

It is true that this guy seems to post questions and never come back to the thread to comment, answer questions or thank people.

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#6 surviormom

surviormom

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:10 AM

Well that is a good questions how long does it take?  Does it get worse each time, etc.

I do appreciate your answers, I am an eager pupil, it seems the only way to get through this is to ask questions and learn and maybe I will end up healthier than ever in my life.

No Gluten

No Dairy

No Alcohol

No Caffeine

No vices left  I have to be healthier before long.

Gluten Free 2012 - Dairy Free 2012 - Acid Reflux Diet 2013

Chronic Gastritis 2013 - Peptic Duodenitis 2013 - Hiatal Hernia 2013 - C-Diff 2013 - Endometriosis 2013 - Uterine Fibroids 2013

Patellar Tendonitis 2013 - Arthritis 2014 - NCGI 2014 - Erosive Esophagitis 2014 - Barretts 2014

I have a long list of physical ailments that were being grouped into age/gender by doctors.

Began Gluten Free and Casein Free after an Allergy Test trying to find answers to health problems that the doctors just were not answering well enough. Looking back through history, I have a lifetime of allergies and gastro issues.

Learn from yesterday, Live for today, and Hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

#7 UnhappyCoeliac

UnhappyCoeliac

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

Hi UC,

One study showed there were still abnormalities in some celiac patients guts after 18 months gluten-free.

Thanks for the post will take that with a grain of salt personally I have achieved normal blood levels from 3 months gluten free.

I have noticed that you ask a question and never come back to it. Why?

And I am wondering....if you " hate everyone", why are you asking us questions? Are we not part of " everyone"?

Not sure why I am asking you to answer as you don't respond. Silly me!

I'm back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: