Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Private File Store On Site

6 posts in this topic

is there any way to save information without putting it into a blog or an active post?  I've compiled a list of testing to recommend others, so that I don't have to type it up every time :)  I'm trying to find a place on the form where I can save this information, so that it is not viewable to others, and then copy and paste the needed parts into people's posts.  I can't figure out how the attachment feature works.  anybody have any ideas?  I'm all about efficiency, so if there is a place in the forum I can store my information, so that only I can see it and copy and paste when needed, I'm all ears  :P Thanks!

Ads by Google:

I am unaware of any such capability. I have a folder on my hard drive with a collection of text files containing things I post from time to time, and copy from there.

me too. I keep links to celiac centers and Pub Med articles, wesbites like Shelly Case,  etc. bookmarked or articles and posts saved in my "drafts" on my email server or in word ....and do a lot of "cutting and pasting" instead of typing things over and over and over. That got tiring. :D  

i have an idea for an upgrade in the future  :P

thanks for your replies, Peter and Irish!