3 replies to this topic

#1 CarolinaKip

CarolinaKip

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm meeting co workers at a local Chili's tomorrow for drinks to celebrate a retirement. They will eat chips and salsa, I plan not to eat. I would, however, like to order a drink. I'm searching, but has anyone had a margarita from there?

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10
Endo biopsy positive 5/10
Gluten free 5/10

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 pricklypear1971

pricklypear1971

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'm meeting co workers at a local Chili's tomorrow for drinks to celebrate a retirement. They will eat chips and salsa, I plan not to eat. I would, however, like to order a drink. I'm searching, but has anyone had a margarita from there?

They do several types - I don't remember names but they do a few with fresh fruit juice and tequila and Cointreau / grand marnier - that should be safe, on the rocks. I haven't had one since going gluten-free but that's the type I order anywhere and am ok.
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. ~ Mark Twain

Probable Endometriosis, in remission from childbirth since 2002.
Hashimoto's DX 2005.
Gluten-Free since 6/2011.
DH (and therefore Celiac) dx from ND
Responsive to iodine withdrawal for DH (see quote, above).

Genetic tests reveal half DQ2, half DQ8 - I'm a weird bird!

#3 Brandiwine

Brandiwine

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

BEVERAGES:
Angry Orchard April Crisp Cider, Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Electric Blue Blast, IBC Root Beer, Rockin’ Tropical Punch, Sprite, Strawberry Lemonade, Tea: Blackberry & Mango,
Wine: Red & White

This was copied and pasted from their gluten-free menu off of Find Me gluten-free app surely they have more that Wine that's gluten-free.... That's what I found though...
Vegan, Gluten Free diet, sensitivity to onions, soy, allergic to Cinnamon

#4 CarolinaKip

CarolinaKip

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

Thanks guys, I did look it up and found the same info. However, my Chilis did not have the Angry Orchard that I was planning to get. I got a margarita and did fine.

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10
Endo biopsy positive 5/10
Gluten free 5/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: