Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Unable To Post To My Community Blog

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have 3 blog entries which are stuck in "draft" mode, I have been unable to post either of them. I am trying to figure out if it is a problem with my profile only v. a problem for everyone.

Thanks!

Jess

Ads by Google:

You are not the only one. When did you first notice this?

Hi Scott, Peter direct messaged me and published them for me. They were stuck in draft mode and I am unsure why. I will let you know if I have future problems. Thank you!

I do see two blogs that you published yesterday, and I see the two drafts:

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/blog/1038-the-patient-celiac/

Did you figure out how to publish them?

Scott

Hi Scott, I just had the same problem again, I tried to post a new entry and it is stuck in draft mode. Prior to posting I had checked my settings to make sure that new posts were to be in "publish" mode instead of "draft" mode. I have never this problem until this month. Are others experiencing the same thing?

Hi Scott, I just had the same problem again, I tried to post a new entry and it is stuck in draft mode. Prior to posting I had checked my settings to make sure that new posts were to be in "publish" mode instead of "draft" mode. I have never this problem until this month. Are others experiencing the same thing?

I haven't tried.  I lost heart when I just couldn't post and didn't have draft for an option.  I always like to type it in and come back later to refine it.   I think I spent an hour or three and then lost my post.  Now, I know I could save it somewhere else, but I don't.  I would like to post again when I have something to write about.

D