This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Gluten Free In Nashville

pixiegirl

pixiegirl Enthusiast

I'm going to be in Nashville and Chattanooga (mostly Nashville) in 2 weeks, does anyone know any gluten free places there?

Susan

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient
I'm going to be in Nashville and Chattanooga (mostly Nashville) in 2 weeks, does anyone know any gluten free places there?

Susan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I live in Nashvile. Near the grandold opry actully. What are you looking for food stores or resturants or what? We do not eat out, so cant help you there. I get 95% of my gluten-free stuff from the Kroger (major food store) right down the street, there is a Wild Oats which has gluten-free specailoty stuff.

Feel free to pm / email if you want speicifics... or get lost :)

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Darn, I wish you did eat out! We are going to be there for a couple of days and although I bring a lot of snack/power bars for breakfast and snacks we do eat out for dinner and maybe lunch.

But if you have no suggestions for restaurants, I'd be happy to have some "what to do" suggestions. We have never been to Nashville and we have no idea what to do.

Susan :blink:

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

Here is what I found so far..

Bonefish Grill -- # 615-771-1025 -- they have a website and a gluten-free menu (this is in Franklin a south suburb just off the highway

www.bonefishgrill.com

Carrabas -- #615-463-1025 (gluten-free MENU AND WEBSITE) -- this is off Hillsboro Pike -- near Green Hill a suburb

www.carrabbas.com

Carrabas -- #615-778 -9111 (gluten-free MENU ANMD WEBSITE) -- this one is in Franklin also

PF CHANGS (CHINESE) -- #615-503-9640 (gluten-free MENU and WEBSITE) -- Print the gluten-free menu and take it with you -- TALK TO A MANAGER first!!!

www.pfchangs.com

BUCA DI BEPPO --- TRY THE MARINARA MUSSELS, THE 1893 SALAD, and a few others -- e-mail them and they will give you their gluten-free menu!!!

Buca di Beppo Cool Springs

1722 Galleria Boulevard

Franklin TN 37067

Alex Rodriguez, Paisano Partner

www.bucadibeppo.com

OUTBACK -- CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE - there are like 6 in Nashville -- PRINT OUT THE gluten-free MENU - TALK TO A MANAGER!!!

www.outbacksteakhouse.com

Hope this helps...

Bronco

p.s. The Pollo Santa Maria at Carrabas is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

p.p.s Bonefish Grill is good if you like seafood....

VydorScope Proficient
Darn, I wish you did eat out!  We are going to be there for a couple of days and although I bring a lot of snack/power bars for breakfast and snacks we do eat out for dinner and maybe lunch. 

But if you have no suggestions for restaurants,  I'd be happy to have some "what to do" suggestions.  We have never been to Nashville and we have no idea what to do.

Susan    :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm Well.. what to do.. theres the Grand Old Orpy, the Adventure Scienceter.. theres dowtown (which I aviod) that has all the old bars, alot fo good unknown talent prefroms doiwn there.. if the Predators have a game, the can be fun, ummm... what kinds of things do you like? How many ppl are comming? Where you staying? What days of the week?

I can help you find gluten-free stores in Nashville if you need supplies while your here... but eating out, I wouls say stick to the big chanis you already know. No need to wreck your vaction that way! heh.

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

Chatanooga

Open Original Shared Link

CARRABBAS

Address: 2040 Hamilton Place Blvd.Suite 100Chattanooga, TN 37421

Phone: (423) 894-9970

Fax: (423) 894-9971

Url: Open Original Shared Link

BONEFISH GRILL Address: 2115 Gunbarrel RoadChattanooga, TN 37421

Phone: (423) 892-3175

Fax: (423) 892-3610

Url: Open Original Shared Link

pixiegirl Enthusiast

Thanks for the restaurant links!

As far as Nashville.... just two of us are going to be there, my boyfriend and I... and we like... wel.... anything. When we were in Chattanooga we hit Rock City and Ruby Falls (nature type things) and really enjoyed them. We went to the small art gallery district and loved that too. We travel a lot, we love museums of all kinds... beautiful outdoor/nature hikes/stuff (not sure about the weather), love music, good local shopping...... anything, we are curious/fun people. There must be some "must see's" in Nashville, every city has them...

New York - Central Park, some of the neighborhoods

Boston - Freedom Trail, Newbury Street

Detroit - Greektown

Miami - South Beach

Palm Beach - shopping!

Nashville - ?

Thanks, susan

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient
Thanks for the restaurant links! 

As far as Nashville.... just two of us are going to be there, my boyfriend and I... and we like... wel.... anything.  When we were in Chattanooga we hit Rock City and Ruby Falls (nature type things) and really enjoyed them.  We went to the small art gallery district and loved that too.  We travel a lot, we love museums of all kinds... beautiful outdoor/nature hikes/stuff (not sure about the weather), love music, good local shopping...... anything, we are curious/fun people.  There must be some "must see's" in Nashville, every city has them...

New York - Central Park, some of the neighborhoods

Boston - Freedom Trail, Newbury Street

Detroit - Greektown

Miami - South Beach

Palm Beach - shopping!

Nashville - ?

Thanks,  susan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm Im late for work... but defintly the Grand Old Ory, and Music Row then. I asked waht days of teh week because thier are only shows on certin days of the wee.. think fir/sat at the Grand Old Opry... I'll check that and get back to and think more on this!

Archived