Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Red Apple Lipstick

29 posts in this topic

I haven't been having any reactions to my current lipsticks by MAC, but I am trying to go completely gluten free in every aspect of my life, so I ordered two lipsticks from Red Apple Lipstick. Many of you recommended this company which makes gluten free and paraben free make up products. The lipstick colors are gorgeous! I got them today. I went back and ordered two glosses within five minutes of opening the lipstick package!

Thanks to those who recommended!

Ads by Google:

I'm a huge Red Apple fan! Beautiful products and the owners really care about women health.

I'm a huge Red Apple fan! Beautiful products and the owners really care about women health.

I agree.  I love the bright colors. :D

Thanks for posting your review!

The Celiac Diva had a buy one get one deal on Red Apple Lipstick, and I was hesitant, but I think I'm going to try it based on what you said.  Thanks  :)

PS-Heres the BOGO link she had on facebook http://www.redapplelipstick.com/diva

I haven't been having any reactions to my current lipsticks by MAC, but I am trying to go completely gluten free in every aspect of my life, so I ordered two lipsticks from Red Apple Lipstick. Many of you recommended this company which makes gluten free and paraben free make up products. The lipstick colors are gorgeous! I got them today. I went back and ordered two glosses within five minutes of opening the lipstick package!

Thanks to those who recommended!

I just ordered two more. Mauve Me is now my favorite lipstick color!

I ordered Red! for when I'm feeling really adventurous, and Flirt With Me for more of an everyday look.  I've never been a big lipstick fan, but change can be a good thing!

I just ordered two more. Mauve Me is now my favorite lipstick color!

"Secrets" is my favorite for everyday-- love it!

I love how they send it all wrapped, with a sample. Red is pretty, but my favorite right now is Petal Pusher and Mint to be lipgloss. French skirt is perfect to add over any lipstick for a shimmer. I have a lip pencil too! After ordering the lip pencil and Petal Pusher, someone asked me if I had a new man in my life because I was glowing :D I said "nope, just my new lipstick". I spent over a year after DX to replace the bright pretty colors, so happy I found RAL. The lip balm is good too.

I can't remember the color, but I love the reds.  As my hair is graying, it gives me a pop to a smile (or frown, I presume).

I can't remember the color, but I love the reds.  As my hair is graying, it gives me a pop to a smile (or frown, I presume).

You never frown!

You never frown!

NO..haha....NO, CERTAINLY NOT ME. -_-

:unsure:

I just ordered some!! Yay!! I cannot w8!! :) 

I just ordered some!! Yay!! I cannot w8!! :)

I really love it - it stays on well, doesn't bleed. Really good quality and worth it!!

I just bought  my first one, but the color is fairly pale (sand storm or something like that)  Are they sold in any stores where you could try out or at least see the colors?  They're not cheap, and I'd like to get it right next time.

I really love it - it stays on well, doesn't bleed. Really good quality and worth it!!

I didn't realize till I found this place that make up and lipstick should be Gluten free!! :) I am always excited to get new lipstick!! It is one of my favorite things!! My 2yo grand daughter loves it to!! She is always getting into my purse for lipstick!! I cannot w8 to get it!! 

I just bought  my first one, but the color is fairly pale (sand storm or something like that)  Are they sold in any stores where you could try out or at least see the colors?  They're not cheap, and I'd like to get it right next time.

I just emailed them to ask if they would consider selling a sample pack so people could try them without spending $17.50. Jay Harper (owner) is VERY responsive, so I will let you know when I hear something.

In the meantime, did you try to look at the colors you currently like to wear, find pics of them online and compare that online photo with Red Apple's online photo? Just a suggestion :)

I just bought my first one, but the color is fairly pale (sand storm or something like that) Are they sold in any stores where you could try out or at least see the colors? They're not cheap, and I'd like to get it right next time.

As far as I know, they are not available in stores.

What you can do is email them-- I was uncertain of which colors to choose and emailed them my concerns and questions. A lady got back to me the same day and was very helpful.

When my order arrives, a small sample of another color accompanies the package.  It's a great company to deal with.  And you can find the new colors available on their facebook page.

When my order arrives, a small sample of another color accompanies the package.  It's a great company to deal with.  And you can find the new colors available on their facebook page.

Lisa, did you propose a name for the new color? I love that they're such an interactive company. They really want the Celiac community to be satisfied with their products.

Lisa, did you propose a name for the new color? I love that they're such an interactive company. They really want the Celiac community to be satisfied with their products.

Nope, that wasn't me.....yet. :rolleyes:

Nikki, I wrote to Jay Harper asking if he would sell some sample sets, here's his reply:

"

"Hey no problem! We regularly have sample kits online for sale.. Putting together some more as I type :)"

Anyone use their eye shadows? They look like they are out of a lot of colors right now.  They have some that are "matte".  So many eye shadows have a glimmer, sparkle or shine to them. 

Nikki, I wrote to Jay Harper asking if he would sell some sample sets, here's his reply:

"

"Hey no problem! We regularly have sample kits online for sale.. Putting together some more as I type :)"

Wow. That's great. Thanks!

Red Apple also has some new colors coming out soon, I'm looking forward to that too!