Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Red Apple Lipstick

29 posts in this topic

got mine in the mail today!  I've avoided lipstick because of the nasty taste I would get if any got in my mouth.  Now I'm not saying I'm munching on the stick and that's why it gets in my mouth  :lol: but no bad taste since I've put it on my lips!  yay  :)

Ads by Google:

I am a RAL addict as well. Love the company and the products. I use the lipstick and the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow is amazing. You can do wet or dry, so it has that capability and it lasts. Creamy and smooth and so pretty on the eyes. I will say one I got looked lighter on the web than in person, but it's still amazing.  I can't wait until they make more products. They keep hinting that something else in the works! :)

I found this brand but haven't tried them yet. They all say gluten-free.

http://www.ecolips.com/store/products/20-eco-tints-moonstone.aspx

These are alot cheaper!! I like :) I may have to try these also :) TY :) My G'kids may like the grape flavored :) 

Just want to let you all know that I went to the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo in NJ this past weekend and I got to meet Jay Harper (founder of RAL) in person. Such a nice guy! They had all of their product line available for sample as well.

If you  have a gluten-free show/expo near you, see if they will be there!