2 replies to this topic

#1 Rebecca92

Rebecca92

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Just running my hands over my legs makes them hurt almost like a big bruise but there's no bruise. I got a massage the other day and it was painful when they got to my legs. It's mostly the calf and my inner and outer thigh. Could this be some sort of vitamin deficency or something? Anybody experience anything similar? Any advice would be appreciated!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 dfwally

dfwally

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Just running my hands over my legs makes them hurt almost like a big bruise but there's no bruise. I got a massage the other day and it was painful when they got to my legs. It's mostly the calf and my inner and outer thigh. Could this be some sort of vitamin deficency or something? Anybody experience anything similar? Any advice would be appreciated!

I'm new to all of this... but maybe magnesium deficiency?

#3 kenlove

kenlove

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

My doc  said to take the supplement alpha liphoic acid which I get at the vitamin shoppe. It helps.  You dont notice at first  but when I run out of them I notice the increase in pain.  Spent  5 hours in the  ER sunday with new leg pain too. Just glad its not a clot. I also take magnesium which seems to help too. 

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: