So I wasn't in great condition last week and seem like I'm making progress. Me and my husband were talking about getting away for a few days possibly next month. Now, normally I don't worry about using microwaves in hotel rooms but I saw a few posts on here before by people claiming they got glutened by a microwave or an oven...So I'm just checking...what are your opinions on this? I'm leaning toward it's not actually a problem.
Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:54 PM
If you give a microwave oven, wherever you go, a good wipe down before using, it shouldn't be a problem. I travel and use microwaves extensively and can honestly say, I have never been glutened by a microwave oven. Every place I have stayed, the microwave was clean but I wipe it down anyway.
Go away and have fun!
Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:50 PM
No problems here either, just wipe it over and it's all good. I take the food in our own containers and put the whole container in the microwave then get her to eat from that to avoid touching anything. The toaster is the only problem, but I make toast using the frying pan when we're away.
Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:29 PM
I usually wrap ,my stuff in paper towels and then put it in the micro. Seems safer to me anyway.....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users