Anybody else diagnosed with Macular Pucker? Just wondering if it can be connected with Celiac Disease? Tomorrow I get a $2,000 injection of a Lucentis RANIBIZUMAB. The injection sounds a bit scary, but it does sounds better than Vitreous Surgery.
Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:53 PM
My eye surgeons were amazing, and I kept maybe 80 to 90 % of my sight.
Good luck, stuff with eyes always seems scary, be interested to know how it goes
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users