Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

1 Month :)

14 posts in this topic

One month yesterday!! (I just looked it up!) And I feel so much better!! Not 100% but so much better!! I still wake up with leg cramps, but I am NOT running to the restroom all the time and I have more energy, altho I do feel really tired during the middle of the day, like I want to take a nap. In fact I did the other day!! I have NEVER been a napper before.I feel better after the nap. Other than that and a lil constipation I am doing great!! I want to get on some Probiotics , still am going to see the Gastro guy on the 6th. Not sure why at this point but will talk to him. Thank you all for the great support!! I love this place!! :) I am amazed at myself!! I also will go back to the Dr, Because I still have a rash on my back, losing hair and my toe nails and also the white tongue thing. But feeling better is wonderful!! :) 

Ads by Google:

Party?

Hell Yes!

One Month with all that improvement....NICE :)

I am so pleased you are improving quickly....you are awesome...hang tough!

Congratulations. Keep up with the high spirit, and don't get discouraged if some days feel harder again. Healing is through a curve just like learning.

Thanks !! Yes I am amazed I feel so much better!!! It is such a load off me knowing what my problem is. Now I can go out and eat and not have horrible pains and stuff , I am amazed!! Now I will get to my other issues when I see the Dr. Next week. At least I feel better! I may not be 100% healthy but I feel soooooo much better!! Even my friends can tell the difference! I cannot w8 to talk to my Dr. I have not seen him since I was Dx'd ... His office called and told me, so I have not talked to him about it as of yet .... 

This is fantastic news:)

Great to hear you are getting improvement so quickly.

Your positive attitude on the board in the last few weeks has been lovely, I am sure you will continue to improve

Mw x

Woo Hoo!

Thanks everyone! I am so very happy to be here!! I have learned so very much!! Thanks!!

Congrats!  It is great to be feeling better!

skidding in late.............been a zombie for a bit there.............congratulations on your one month!  Also add you have been a wonderful fun additional to the board and I am glad you are here and beyond happy to know you are improving quickly!

Hip Hip Hooray for You :)

I am so glad you are feeling better. Isn't it wonderful to feel GREAT?!  :D

great news!  congratulations!  :D

Well Thanks e1 :) But sadly now I think I am having a set back! I have had some big "D" problems the last few days!! Like horrible! I am trying to figure out what the problem is!! I am thinking it may be Dairy ??? I just don't know... I have an appt with the GI Dr. The 6th. Hoping to get to a nutritionist , or dietitian or someone to help me.... I have lost 25 lbs in the last month ... But I am still feeling better, I am hoping I get more answers from Dr's ... But until then I will be very careful of what I eat. To tell you the truth, I am afraid to eat anything when I am out. I go to restaurants with my friends and don't order anything. Came home from a Vaca 9 1/2 hr drive and didn't eat anything . This is the same thing I was doing before I was DX'd ... when I am out I won't eat anything. I am supposed to go to  Mackinac Island with a couple of friends for 3 days. I am going to be afraid to eat anything... Not really sure If I should go or not. It is payed for. Maybe talking to the Doc will help. Here I was doing so well!! Just don't know!! I did buy some probiotics today from The Whole Food Store .... :) Trying everything I can :) Thanks for all the support!! :) 

Well It has been 2 months :) Yay for me!! My set back was from a restaurant I ate from  :( , But I went to Mackinac Island and there was a Pizza place that had Gluten Free pizza!! It was my first time with Gluten free Pizza!! I loved it!! They said they were very careful about how they cooked it and utensils they used. I had no problem!! :) We went back the next night I had a burger with no bun and a salad. I was going to see if the cook could microwave me a tater but all their potatoes came in frozen. I wasn't going to risk that contamination so I got a side salad. So 2 months in I am doing pretty good!! 

I am still suffering from exhaustion tho, I feel like I have worked for a week straight! Hard labor and I am exhausted! Altho I don't work! I hope that gets better soon. Seems I have my good days and bad days. Just try and plug along!! Maby it is from my trip?