10 replies to this topic

CaliSparrow

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hello,

Whenever I make posts in the blog section, it lists the post as a draft. How do I change this?

Thank you,

Cali
Last glutening: 12/28/13 (long time FOR ME!)
April 2014: no more reintroducing foods, not rocking the boat, no studying (except during insomnia)
March 2014: Reintroducing intolerant foods. Yolks & banana are a "no". Dairy NO
Year 2: Mental clarity improving. Hello to normalcy.
October 2013: Functional Medicine doc ref to cardiologist for possible sick sinus syndrome (deadline May)
September 2013: 55+ food intolerances, mercury poisoning, sIgA 50, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, hormone disruption, ferritin 7, low Vit D, low Vit B6
January2013: Dairy-Free, Soy-free
November 2012: Gluten-Free
Year 1: Migraines resolved, OCD diminished, Change in skin texture, EyeBrows lifting & eyes bigger, Better memory, Better cognitive function, Better problem-solving capabilities, Lower anxiety level, Better outlook, Arrhythmia reduced, hope

Celiac.com Sponsor:

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,584 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

We seem to be having this issues with some accounts.

Have you had a blog previously?

Do you have an option for "publish"?

Do you have more than 1 draft?

Until this is worked out, Peter has been going in with his Super Powers and publishing them.

"We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English."

Winston Churchill

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead. 

music-on-st-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon

CaliSparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

I've had blogs before. When I edit a post, the only option is "submit changes". In new entries, it says "post new entry". There doesn't seem to be an option to post a draft. All of my blog posts are in "draft" mode here. I have more than one blog and more than one post. All posts show up as a draft.

Thank you!

Cali
April 2014: no more reintroducing foods, not rocking the boat, no studying (except during insomnia)
October 2013: Functional Medicine doc ref to cardiologist for possible sick sinus syndrome (deadline May)
September 2013: 55+ food intolerances, mercury poisoning, sIgA 50, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, hormone disruption, ferritin 7, low Vit D, low Vit B6
Year 1: Migraines resolved, OCD diminished, Change in skin texture, EyeBrows lifting & eyes bigger, Better memory, Better cognitive function, Better problem-solving capabilities, Lower anxiety level, Better outlook, Arrhythmia reduced, hope

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,584 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

This seems to be happening to people who have had blogs before.

Winston Churchill

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead. 

CaliSparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

I'm not sure I understand the correlation. What would a bug in the system have to do with someone having had a blog before?

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,584 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

I'm not sure I understand the correlation. What would a bug in the system have to do with someone having had a blog before?

I don't know either. It's just an interesting fact for the people who can fix the system to consider. Perhaps a system upgrade messed up people with previous blogs in some way.

For what I know of computers - it could be that the gerbil that runs the " publish blog" wheel has run off. :)

Winston Churchill

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

Cali, you have five draft items, three dated June 28, one July 15 and one July 16. I will publish all of them for you in the order they were updated, but they will all show as published today in a very short period of time.
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

CaliSparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

@Kareng :-) & thanks for steering me here.

@psawyer thank you. Is there anything in particular that I need to do to publish them in the future?

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

We don't know why this happens, so we don't have any idea how to prevent it.
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,667 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

I am checking into the root cause now with the board makers...

Scott Adams
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,667 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

Ok, they figured out the issue, and it happened with a recent upgrade. The issue should now be resolved.

Scott

Scott Adams
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: