1 reply to this topic

#1 layton19

layton19

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Well I recently had a blood panel done, and it was a weak positive. I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm getting an endoscopy done tomorrow. I am super nervous. I've always suspected something was wrong with be I've been underweight for as long as I can remember not to mention the stomach pains and my horrible mood swings. Doctors thought I had Cystic Fibrosis for the longest, but my gene test was negative so it's not present in the body. I also developed Raynaud's Phenomenon, which is an autoimmune disease. I also get the chills and sweats sometimes it just feels like my body is completely shutting down it is a horrible feeling. I've had these symptoms for seven years and it seems the older I get the worse my symptoms become. So I guess you could say I'm excited and nervous for the endoscopy tomorrow    

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 0range

0range

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

Best of luck to you! How did it go?

Canadian undergraduate student in 3rd year, studying Psychology and Speech Communication. Hoping to go into rehabilitation sciences!  B)

Dx with: 

Hashimoto's thyroiditis - 22/09/12

benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (bppv) - 18/05/13

irritable bowel syndrome - 21/06/13 

HLA-DQ8 gene ~ heterozygous (moderate risk for celiac) - 29/11/13

-> underwent a colonoscopy on 24/08/13, showed mild focal colitis + lymphoid hyperplasia (aka inflammation) in terminal ileum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: