#1 GlutenStinks15

GlutenStinks15

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Hello,

Tomorrow morning will be my first dr's visit since my diagnosis. I am going to ask for the following blood tests, please let me know if I've missed anything.

CBC

CMP

SED RATE

Iron/Ferritin levels

B-12

Folate

I have been hypo-thyroid for about 15 years now, so the thyroid panel will also be run.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks.

Celiac disease April 2013 -- so glad I got answers and can heal now.

Love Red Apple Lipstick!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 GlutenStinks15

GlutenStinks15

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong topic - I will post in the post-diagnosis forum now.

Love Red Apple Lipstick!

#3 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong topic - I will post in the post-diagnosis forum now.

I have moved this.  No need to post the same thing multiple times - tends to confuse some of us.  :blink:

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#4 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

Could ask to run the  Celiac panel again if you think you have been very gluten-free for 3 months or longer.  The numbers might not be perfect, but you could see them going down.  Or mention that you want to get them tested 6 months gluten-free and get that scheduled.

http://www.curecelia...p-testing-occur

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#5 GlutenStinks15

GlutenStinks15

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Great, thanks on both counts. Sorry about posting in the wrong place.

I was thinking of asking for the Celiac panel to be run again. It's been 4 months since going gluten free. (Was diagnosed on April 1st)

Love Red Apple Lipstick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: