arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Histamine Breaking Enzyme To Treat Leaky Gut And Allergies?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ValeriaZ

ValeriaZ

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

Hi,

Has anybody tried this?

Daosin/histame

http://www.sciotec.a...al-food/daosin/

any effect on leaky gut? food intolerances? environmental allergies?

Many thanks in advance

Just ordered it...

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:15 AM

I have tried Histamne, which is similar.I did not notice them as being very effective, I'm afraid.

I have a histamine intolerance, and honestly, the best way to knock down the level of histamine in your body is to avoid the foods

that are highest in histamine levels. Then, after a few weeks, try one of them and see how you feel. Eventually, you will learn your tolerance level.

I also take quercetin, fish oil and probiotics.

Quercetin acts like an antihistamine and an anti-inflammatory, and may help protect against heart disease and cancer. Quercetin can also help stabilize the cells that release histamine in the body and thereby have an anti-inflammatory effect.

I do take breaks from that supplement every other month, as is suggested in medical literature. I am hoping I will not even need it very soon.

Have you read this? he does a good job of breaking down the available info on how histamine intolerance can occur in people with

impaired guts (as in celiac):

http://thatpaleoguy....ne-intolerance/

I think broad-spectrum probiotics are essential in healing any gut imbalances and therefore, helping with allergies and intolerances.

All IMHO, of course and based on my own recovery, my GI doctor's blessing and reading tons of research.

Good luck. 

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: