Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac Meet Up Bbq

8 posts in this topic

My daughter belongs to a group in PA... around Philadelphia ... and her Celiac group had a BBQ last weekend. One of the members called a few vendors to tell them about their planned cook out and she told me that Kinnikinnik (sp?) sent their group lots of hamburger and hot dog buns! They were delighted!!

I'd love to get a group going where I live (in northern Arkansas). Who knew that a few phone calls might get your group some awesome gluten-free foods??

Ads by Google:

a cookout!  that would be cool :)  unfortunately, i believe i am the only celiac in east tennessee lolz or at least it feels like it sometimes.  i would seriously like to know who keeps buying up all the plain white bread (both brands!)  that i like   :angry:

a cookout!  that would be cool :)  unfortunately, i believe i am the only celiac in east tennessee lolz or at least it feels like it sometimes.  i would seriously like to know who keeps buying up all the plain white bread (both brands!)  that i like   :angry:

You do. I have the reciepts to prove it. Oh, and a freezer full of it. Just kidding :wub: .

You do. I have the reciepts to prove it. Oh, and a freezer full of it. Just kidding :wub: .

:lol:  snort

It's not me.  I'm over in West Tennesse.  And someone here keeps buying all my Glutino Yogurt Covered Pretzels :rolleyes:

i will *fight* people at wal-mart for the glutino strawberry pop-tarts - i know, i know, processed stuff and all that - but i am a 3 yo lolz   :P

You get your cute gluten free buns over to the manager and DEMAND to get as many Glutino strawberry pop-tarts you want!!!! :D  :D  :D :D  :D  :D  

(Oh....  Did I tell you I bought stock in the company?) :ph34r:

You get your cute gluten free buns over to the manager and DEMAND to get as many Glutino strawberry pop-tarts you want!!!! :D  :D  :D :D  :D  :D  

(Oh....  Did I tell you I bought stock in the company?) :ph34r:

LOLZ ! 

if i must, you know, anything to help a friend.......  :D :D :D :D :D :D   you should buy some stock in bard's beer and i will help you out with that, too!!  ^_^   hard to find here in e.tn - i'm contemplating ambushing the delivery guy at publix  ;)