arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Thought I Would Ask Here If Anyone Reacts To Gluten Free Foods?

• Please log in to reply

15 replies to this topic

#16 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hi-It is so nice to find this forum and know we are not the only ones.  We've had to go gluten free since July 2013.  After much reading I discovered migraines and my sons short stature was caused by gluten (though no doctor figured out the link).  We are still trying to figure out what is safe.  We reacted to King Arthur flour but seem to be okay with other King Arthur items.  Is it possible to have a reaction without feeling it completely?  Seem to be good with Glutinos and Udi-yeah!  Glad we have some choices.  We definitely have to stay away from Corn.  You know how much corn and wheat are in almost everything.  

If anyone has a great recipe or link, please send.  We are a bit picky eating our vegs but are thankful I figured out the main issue of our health problems.

Hi Michael,

How about a whole forum section full of recipes? :)

http://www.celiac.co...g-cooking-tips/

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: