This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

I Always Have A Hard Time..

w8in4dave

w8in4dave Community Regular

I always have a hard time getting on this site, I can go to any other site, Then this one error 502 or 504 or something. Why only this site? Is it too busy or something?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

I find this site is very picky about " cookies" (but it likes the Glutino lemon wafers) and history. Try deleting them and see if it works better.

OK Thanks!! I hate deleting Cookies, It deletes my Favs ...  Thanks! :) 

Scott Adams Grand Master

I am not sure why you would be getting those errors...our site is busy, but the server is not overloaded. Can you tell me what you do to get here? Do you click on a link from our main home page at www.celiac.com, or do you put the address in your browser directly? Also, what type of browser and what version are you using? You may need to update your browser or Java.

Take care,
Scott

I have Safari , This site is in my favs... It comes here directly... Sorry I was so late getting back at this. Thanks scott ... thing is at the same time I can get on any other site and this one causes errors .. Seems if it was me (not saying anything rude) All sites would have a problem. But then other times like this morning I have not a problem at all. 

IrishHeart Veteran

There was a problem with the server the other day and none of us could get on all day..... is that what you mean?

Yes the other day then just every once in a while :) no problem today ... seems it is just every once in a while. 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

I have found that if my Internet is slow that happens. I'm afraid this site isn't very forgiving of slower than warp speed Internet. :)

I use a Wifi thru Verizon. I suppose certain times a day it is busier than others but I just found it odd just this site. Anyhoo it is working now but it is 5:45 am :) Have a great day everyone! 

Scott Adams Grand Master

Let me know if you have the issue again...

• 2 months later...
Weeber47 Newbie

Sometimes when I try and select the site from the drops down menu it doesnt load the whole site with images. I have to physically type in the whole address which isn't an issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not had anymore issues. Altho I did clean up my computer. So maby that was the problem. 

Archived