17 replies to this topic

#16 CR5442

CR5442

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:09 AM

Totally agree with you Chris, and it is such a relief to know that it isn't only me who seems to have endless symptoms.  I, for sure, am going to be totally careful about how and what I eat from now on.  I can't afford to have such a load of time taken from me!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 notme!

notme!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

i actually always wanted to try acupuncture  -- i'm going to look around for one and see what their expense is.  i live in the sticks, though.  i can't even find a decent chiropractor :(  i had one that i liked but the office he worked out of turned into a "pain center" <narcotic dispensing organization) and he quit.  i think he was so disgusted he actually retired.  

the good news is:  since i've been feeling better on gluten-free diet, many of my aches that he treated for have since disappeared  :)

yeah, once i realize i've been glutened, i find a project that will keep me still (one time i sewed robes for the church kids' presentation, once i sorted through a giant box of papers, etc) then at least i feel like i've accomplished something even if it's verrrrrryyyyyyyy slooooowwwwwllllyyyyyyyy.   <_<  stoopit. gluten.

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#18 CR5442

CR5442

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Well, the acupuncture looks like it has done the job.  My stomach is far better co-ordinated and the D is near enough gone.  Moods are still a little erratic but brain fog has completely gone and I have had a big shop in London show interest in my handmade soap - so there's a result!  Does anyone find they have relationship problems when they get glutened.  I've been a big snipey and ratbaggy with my boyfriend, who is now completely emotionally withdrawn - and not here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: