1 reply to this topic

#1 BelleVie

BelleVie

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

These are so quick and easy to make, and they are delicious. There's plenty of room to be creative too!

In food processor, mix onions, garlic, veggies (I normally use zucchini, a little carrot, and red bell pepper, but you can add whatever you want, or whatever you happen to have handy) and mix in about 1.5 cups of pasta sauce, 3 tablespoons olive oil, Italian seasonings, salt/pepper, a dash of dried red pepper, and enough gluten-free flour to make the mixture form into a pancake mix. You want it to be relatively firm, not runny like breakfast pancakes. Mix well in the food processor and press into an ungreased skillet. Cook until brown. You can serve these sprinkled with parmesan cheese with a side of marinara sauce for dipping. I usually put  a little salad on the side with fresh greens, oil/balsamic, and pepper. 

This is so awesome for getting rid of veggie "remnants," those last few little guys that can't seem to find a home in any of your other recipes! 

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 love2travel

love2travel

ńĆeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

I love savoury pancakes. Thanks for the reminder - I must make them again soon.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: