#121 ceceliac

ceceliac

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

OMG!!! it's so freezing cold there!!

96° here in argentina (almost summer) i was just complaining about how hot it is xD

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#122 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

OMG!!! it's so freezing cold there!!

96° here in argentina (almost summer) i was just complaining about how hot it is xD

But it warmed up substantially overnight to a balmy -25C with a windchill of -35.  This past we were the coldest place on earth according to our weather network.  Not so unusual...

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#123 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

the coldest place on earth according to our weather network.

......omg that's just wrong, honey...(she said as she sipped her beverage in her shorty Pajammies on the lanai...)

let me check the temp for you...hold on a sec...yeah... it's 81.

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

#124 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

......omg that's just wrong, honey...(she said as she sipped her beverage in her shorty Pajammies on the lanai.

let me check the temp for you...hold on a sec...yeah... it's 81.

Nevermindyouloungingaroundlazilyinyourpjswhileifreezetodeath.  Don'tyouworryaboutme.

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#125 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Nevermindyouloungingaroundlazilyinyourpjswhileifreezetodeath.  Don'tyouworryaboutme.

:lol:  :lol:  between this thread and the Poop thread, you've got me in stitches.

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.

#126 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

:lol:  :lol:  between this thread and the Poop thread, you've got me in stitches.

I have CABIN FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean sorta like this?

ha-ha-ha-smiley-emoticon.gif

or, like this?

ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

#127 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

more like this --and you really do need to get out of that god-forsaken place asap! 

roflmao.gif

"LTES"  Gem 2014

#128 GF Lover

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:11 PM

Here's Love2

winter-cold-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here's IH 

beach-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac

*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

hairy-spider-smiley-emoticon.gif

#129 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

Here's Love2

winter-cold-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here's IH 

beach-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't see a difference.  Do you see a difference?

#130 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

I don't see a difference.  Do you see a difference?

oh yeah....her brain's frozen, guys.!! 

"LTES"  Gem 2014

#131 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

chattering.gif

OR

sprinkler-1.gif

#132 GF Lover

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

I see IH with a beach ball.

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac

*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

hairy-spider-smiley-emoticon.gif

#133 love2travel

love2travel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

Wish I could go from this...

fat-owman-4.gif

to this...

running.gif

overnight.

#134 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

Wish I could go from this...

fat-owman-4.gif

to this...

running.gif

overnight.

If you didn't have to wear 347 lbs. of winter woolies to stay warm, you'd be uber-thin.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

#135 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

I think this is half the country right now.

chattering.gif

On the bright side, even if it's only about 15 right now the sun is out. With the sun it has actually gotten warm enough to melt a lot of the snow and it feels positively wonderful outside. Yay! For the short time the sun was in our back yard our thermometer read about 34. Went straight back down as soon as the sun wasn't on it. :lol: I wouldn't want to be out there without the sun on me, but overall it's a perfectly pleasant day.

oh yeah....her brain's frozen, guys.!! 

Maybe she needs a search and rescue team? Quick, someone volunteer! 1...2....3........NOT IT!

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: