Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Pre-Workout

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried the twinlab pre-workout activator? I called the manufacturer to see how may ppm it tests to and they said none, something I've never gotten before when I've called other places. I have yet to find one that does not make me sick and would LOVE to know if anyone has tried this. 

Ads by Google:

I don't think they have suddenly developed a test for 0 ppm.  I think the person who answered just saw it says gluten-free and said that means none.  Maybe try again and ask how they test?  Do they even test?  But even if they test using the <20 ppm, it doesn't mean it has 19 ppm or 10ppm or any, its just the limitation of the testing.

They do test bc it is certified gluten free. I'm assuming the person who answered me just had no idea what they were talking about. All of my food tests to between 5 & 10 ppm so I found it very odd that she said 0. In the past 8 years and all the manufacturers I have called, I've never heard someone say that. But from all the research I've done this one does seem to be the most gluten-free. We'll find out!

I just drink coffee and have a piece of fruit.  It's cheap and convenient.  

Coffee and certain fruits is what I've using. I'm just looking for something that will give me the extra boost for when I'm lifting & contain beta alanine :)

I'm only 3 months gluten-free but I've found that a FAT BLACK (double shot of espresso, teaspoon of butter and a tablespoon of coconut oil) works wonders. I'm training for ironman triathlons so not really any very high intensity work but still get a good buzz.  

i use NO Xplode..its a pre workout manufactured by GNC...works for me but i dont use to much...maybe half a scoop...gives me lots of stamina..try it and see how your stomach feels after a couple times..