#1 come dance with me

come dance with me

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

Dear Cat,

I'm not a scratching post.  Please stop using me as one.  I'm also not a tree that's there for your climbing pleasure.  Oh, and my hair is not for you to chew on through the night.

That is all.

Lord please give me patience, because if you give me strength, I may just beat the living crap out of someone...

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Dear Cat,

I'm not a scratching post.  Please stop using me as one.  I'm also not a tree that's there for your climbing pleasure.  Oh, and my hair is not for you to chew on through the night.

That is all.

Wow! Your cat has a C.com account?  lol  :D

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#3 come dance with me

come dance with me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

He's very clever, you know :P

Lord please give me patience, because if you give me strength, I may just beat the living crap out of someone...

#4 GF Lover

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

I'm impressed.  My cat likes to lay on the keyboard but no interest in typing ;)

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac

*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

turkey-hiding.gif

#5 come dance with me

come dance with me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

I have a big scratch on my tummy now from him, he's so scratchy.  11.45pm and he wants to play and scratch and climb all over me with his claws out.  Lucky I love him hey.

#6 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,229 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

My cat read your post and huffed off!

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#7 bartfull

bartfull

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

I bet he's young. My cat only scratches my sneakers - on those rare occasions when I get dressed up she comes running to scratch my shoes and jumps back when she sees I have my good shoes on.

When she was a kitten she used to do it and it was so sweet. It's her way of greeting me when I come home. Of course as she got bigger it ruined my shoes, but I didn't have the heart to stop her. Yeah, I go through a lot of sneakers, but she's worth it. And she NEVER scratches anything else - no furniture or anything.

What I WISH I had done though, was to wait until just before I left the house in the morning to give her her little treat of canned food instead of giving it to her as soon as I got up in the morning. Maybe then she wouldn't have started trying to wake me at 3 AM every day!

And I wish I had NEVER stopped to pet her when she got under my feet when I was walking. Maybe then she wouldn't be such a tripping hazzard.

I'm pretty sure we cat owners have a masochistic streak to put up with the things we do, just so we can have a purring fur ball to cuddle with when the mood strikes them to cuddle.

gluten-free since June, 2011

Can't eat soy, corn, or foods high in salicylates.

Nightshades now seem to bother me too.

BUT I CAN STILL PLAY MY GUITAR AND THAT"S ALL THAT MATTERS!

#8 come dance with me

come dance with me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

She sounds gorgeous.  Mine just turned 2 last week.  He has a scratching post, but he prefers to use my pyjamas for some reason, only when I'm wearing them of course.  My dog's the tripping hazard. He's 15 and can't see too well so he stays near feet so he knows he won't bump into anything or anyone.  I've taken to carrying him up and down the stairs lest we both fall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: