Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Too Limited Diet, And Still Sick. Not Sure What To Do...

• Please log in to reply

17 replies to this topic

#16 madminx

madminx

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

What about winter squashes, legumes and beans?  What are you eating for protein?  Make a list of all the foods you are eating.  Maybe that list isn't so long.  Maybe you're just eating the same 20 or so foods all the time.  Time to try new veggies or fruit -- like Taro root.  Lots of carbs there.  What fats are you eating?  Are you rotating your foods around?

Just food for thought.....

Thanks. I've been trying to get more variety in my diet, trying new fruits and veggies that I don't usually eat. It has helped a lot. 

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 lihaoqing

lihaoqing

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Thanks for the reply. I eat a lot of white rice too, because it's also the only grain I can eat. Are you worried at all about the arsenic in rice? And if so, do you do anything to limit the arsenic in your rice? The FDA did some studies recently and found there are pretty high arsenic levels in all rice products, though white rice does have less than brown rice. 

no worries, they all exaggerate things a lot. i do pick those rice without nutrition enrichment, like calrose from california with low arsenic as they told us , making sure cook it thoroughly, it will turn minerals and stuff into more absorbable form. good luck. i never eat brown rice. my body reacted to that. white rice is sufficient to provide the carb need everyday.  

#18 muyy11

muyy11

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

try this:gluten,grain,seafood,bean,nut,egg,dairy,nightshade,sugar.processed food,prepared food,junk food. free

use yam as ur carb intake.and dont eat too much yam only 10% of ur total diet. 

paleo diet can save u i believe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: